Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Have not gotten a chance to post yet, but I did receive a nice, fat envie on Thursday!! :thumbsup2

10/6/12:

Savings:

$4.00 (Target) + $14.21 (Tom Thumb) = $18.21 (58% savings). :banana:

CARLYZMOM - Rec'd your envelop this week, thanks!

10/6 Savings--

Target -- $15.75
Victoria's Secret -- $52.00
Deb -- $28

I LOVE the VS coupons for free panties! They let me redeem 3 of them today! :cool1::cool1:

And, I got DD15's Homecoming dress for $10.75 after a sale discount + 35% off coupon! Best Homecoming Dress Deal EVER! She loves the dress and I loved the price!

Hi Michele,
Evidently your envie took the long way around to get here because it got here today! (Saturday) I was beginning to think it got lost because it's always here by Wednesday. But anyway, alls well & it got here today, so THANK YOU!! Have a great weekend.

KROGER SAVINGS 10/4 $12.50

BaseballMickey: I received your envie today,thanks! Hope you are having a great weekend.

I haven't been home since Friday morning so I don't know if an envie has arrived in my mailbox. I have been staying at my momma's house since Friday -- had to have surgery (unplanned).

I am hoping to go home Monday morning and will try to get an envie out to Adtillma by Tuesday. Haven't heard from Adtillma -- so hoping you are receiving the envies.

Hope everyone has a great week! :thumbsup2

Heading to the post office soon with a fluffy one for Honeybunches. :drive:

Remember, everyone, the post office will be closed tomorrow so plan accordingly. :thumbsup2

Becky,
Your envie will go out in the mail on TUESDAY. Have a great week!!

Hmcfall711 - I got your envie - on time as always (thanks so much for that - and for always sending FULL envies!). Baililan - yours is ready to go out tomorrow! Possibly out of town next week - if that happens, I will send out an early envie from the coupons I get this week and will just send 2 Sundays worth of inserts the following week. Hope everyone has a great week! :)

I received an envie from dznybound yesterday. Thank you! :)

Zackspal - Envies are ready to go out. I'll mail them on Tuesday.

mattmatts-momma...received your envie on Thursday last week.

SCDisneyMom...envie went out this morning!

Hope everyone has a great week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter