Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Julieamedeiros rec'd the 2 chunky ones from you. Thank you so much!

Belle2211 I had everything clipped and ready to go so as soon as my paper came on Saturday, I mailed out my envie. Hopefully it gets to you a little faster that way.

Have a great week everyone!

BJs: 6.98

Envie to Erin already went out this morning. Been receiving coupons just fine. Have a great week guys! :)

SCDisneyMom...dropped your envie off in the mail this morning! Enjoy your new addition and time! Hurry back when things settle down for you.

It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world. Sorry had to do it.

Just discovered that another train rider and I know each other, kind of. We both work for the same company even though we live very far apart. And I have sent coupons to her before for her birthday.

It really is a small world.

Savings:
9/14
$15.60

:bday: party: :cake: XxStaceFacexX :cake: party: :bday:

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day. I dropped an envie in the mail for you this afternoon.

SCDisneyMom...dropped your envie off in the mail this morning! Enjoy your new addition and time! Hurry back when things settle down for you.

Thanks, and I got your envie last week, too (can't remember if I posted or not). Hopefully I won't be gone too long. Thanks for being a great train buddy! :)

Quasi123
Dropped your envie off at the post office on my way home today.

Ohnowewontgo
I received my envie today. Thanks!

v4dice - I mailed two envies to you today! I hope there are many you can use. :thumbsup2

dznybound - I received an envie from you on Saturday. Thanks!

Have a great week!

Received from Fratthouse on Saturday, Thanks!

Mailed to Arianrose today.

Target Savings: 9.18
Grocery Savings: 4.70

No envie rec'd this week.

A small envie will go out in the mail tomorrow for CARLYZMOM.

Kroger savings: $8.56

Have a great week!

Shel, that was completely my fault. I had guests, thought I could squeeze it in, and totally dropped the ball.

There's an extra-big one headed your way right now. I'm so sorry for missing you last week!

PrincessMae

Envie was received last week. :thumbsup2

SCOUTHAWKK - H A P P Y :tink: B I R T H D A Y !!!!

Oh yah, and I sent your envie yesterday morning. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter