Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Happy Sunday!

I rec'd an envie from COLLEEN/ARIANROSE on Thursday. Thank you!

An envie will be mailed tomorrow to JILL/CARLYZMOM.

Kroger savings $7.60

I went and got two Sunday papers today neither one had coupons. I was wondering if I was the only one?

Recd one insert today. Sending envie out to jennymisek tomorrow. Been receiving envies weekly from hereyago.

hey its me again !! :goodvibes just letting you know I am back on board and missed everyone!! I will be sending out today to my coupon buddy and can't wait to see what my buddy sends to me seeing I read she got extra coupons gifted to her and she always sends great coupons! I am running off to town my Dd 16 birthday is next monday and she said just figure out something to get me cause IDK and I want you to make me a cake in the shape of a blue rose and I want it to be all ice cream cake! well thats great sweetheart but I am a cake decorator not a magician!! Sooo we will see what Mom can pull outta her hat of tricks on this one. Suppose to rain Alllll week again and personally I am getting tired of this weather. rain in florida during hurricane season.. Who would of guessed?? On a side note anyone on here with a Special needs child hear about Disney doing away with the GAC ? Its been a HUGE hooplah here in the Autism community and I signed 2 petitions already but I dont think it will help. guess we wont be doing Disney for a while.Just wondering what others think/ or are doing? Anyways have a great day!!
Oh I almost forgot Savings this week $64.84 there was more but I think they got tossed when we unpacked.... I LOVE my Husband ;P

Happy Monday everyone! :yay:

Rec'd my envies this week from my new buddy - Claytonsmama AND last one from PrincessPaige. :sad1:

Envie going out to VitFamily today.

Have a good week!!!!!!

v4dice - I'm mailing two envies to you tomorrow.

dznybound - I received an envie over the weekend. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter