Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

hello fellow coupon fans. I hope you had a fantabulous week so far.I am still house hunting and if that wasent enough for me we have a new tiny fur baby to our household. We have a new 3 week old baby kitty to our list. He is adorable and the neighbor was going to dround him in the pond so he decided he wanted to come home with me and his baby blue eyes and him snuggling under my hair and falling asleep sealed his fate. I forgotten what its its like to be up every 4 hours to feed a baby though !:eek::crazy:
Been a slow week for couponing. I just cant get it together this week for some reason. My savings from last week are a meger $28.31. I dont have anymore Winn-Dixie $5.00 off coupons so my totals wont be good unless I can figure it out somewhere else. Somehow I made top of the list again so YEAH to me :cool1: Got all the back to school shopping done. The girls will do virtual school till we move so not sure how this will all work out . Hope everyone has a great week! ~ Tonya ~ oh I sent my envie Wednesday and you know that is hump day WOOT- WOOT! ok too many Geico camel commercials ;P

hello fellow coupon fans. I hope you had a fantabulous week so far.I am still house hunting and if that wasent enough for me we have a new tiny fur baby to our household. We have a new 3 week old baby kitty to our list. He is adorable and the neighbor was going to dround him in the pond so he decided he wanted to come home with me and his baby blue eyes and him snuggling under my hair and falling asleep sealed his fate. I forgotten what its its like to be up every 4 hours to feed a baby though !:eek::crazy:
Been a slow week for couponing. I just cant get it together this week for some reason. My savings from last week are a meger $28.31. I dont have anymore Winn-Dixie $5.00 off coupons so my totals wont be good unless I can figure it out somewhere else. Somehow I made top of the list again so YEAH to me :cool1: Got all the back to school shopping done. The girls will do virtual school till we move so not sure how this will all work out . Hope everyone has a great week! ~ Tonya ~ oh I sent my envie Wednesday and you know that is hump day WOOT- WOOT! ok too many Geico camel commercials ;P

:grouphug: You are awesome absolutely awesome to save that baby kitten. What is the matter with people??? Drown a kitten? He's a jerk and I don't call many people by that name unless they truly deserve it. He deserves it.

Don't get down on yourself for "only" saving $28.31 this week. That is fabulous! After all you're a new mama taking care of a three week old. It's a wonder you can stay awake to figure out your shopping lists this week. :flower3:

Congrats on having the school shopping done. That's gotta be a relief. Good luck with finding a new house. Lucky you to get away from that neighbor. He shouldn't have pets. Hope you're going to report him to your local SPCA.

Sorry for not posting lately but life is busy right now.. I have been sending my coupons weekly and I have been getting my coupons weekly from Rangerpooh..

Got and envie from hmcfall711 - thanks. Have one ready to go out tomorrow to Baililan. Hope everyone has a great week!

I rec'd my envie from COLLEEN/ARIANROSE on Friday. Thank you!

An envie is ready to go out tomorrow to JILL/CARLYZMOM.

Kroger savings: $25.17

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter