Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Arianrose- mailed to you today...I didn't receive an envie last week so it is only the coupons from the weekend's paper.

Grocery Savings: 2.00
Target Savings: 1.35

Rangerpooh, I am hopping off the Coupon Train, so no envie from me this week, but I am forwarding Danetter's envie I received today, to you today. Too many misunderstandings and miscommunications going on for me to ride! :upsidedow Have a great week!

Thank you for letting me know.

Quasi123 - I mailed your envie yesterday. My favorite post office is temporarily closed as the Postmistress retired and they don't have a replacement yet. It is a one person post office. You should have the envie tomorrow.

August 3 - $51.50
August 4 - $1.00

Friday for me and next week for kids!

Looking forward to seeing my kidlets again but I will miss my couch and my iPad. Too easy to get too comfortable at home!

:)

:eek: So soon?! It seems like you just got out. Hope it was a great summer break for you. :teacher:

July coupon totals!

$1,004.90 with 13 riders reporting

Top ten reporting in:

Of2dbeach $243.05

ShiPooOwner $203.87

ninecrayons $134.51

RangerPooh $104.78

Disneyislove86 $62

belle2211 $60.35

ohnowewontgo $52.16

Shel $46.77

Quasi123 $45.47

TiggerStac $30.34

Great job all!

Thank you for doing this for us even though you hopped off the train a few months ago. You're the best! :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2: Nice job on your coupon savings everyone!! :thumbsup2

Coupon savings 8/6
Walgreens $3.00
CVS $6.65
Groceries $39.33

5estesfamilyenvie went out late this afternoon/evening.

Ruthie got your envie early in the week last week thanks. (sorry it took so long to post).

Shel,

Your envie went out late this week; sorry! I've had some sort of cold/sinus thing that's knocked me out for a few days. Hopefully you still get it in time; it's a nice fat one.

I've been mailing and receiving just fine. August and September are crazy at work for me so don't expect to see a lot of postings

NYCDiane - I mailed out another envie to you today. Hope there are many you can use. :thumbsup2

dznybound - I received an envie last week. I think I forgot to post.

U.P. North - I got a small envie in the mail on Monday (I think). Thanks for the bonus coupons!

hmcfall711 - your envie went out yesterday. I hope your trip was fabulous! :)

NYCDiane - I mailed out another envie to you today. Hope there are many you can use. :thumbsup2

dznybound - I received an envie last week. I think I forgot to post.

Got them both! :) Haven't had a chance to look through them yet but I know they'll be great as always!! :)

Got last week's too.

Thank you!

TonyaG - I sent a giant manilla envelope from the post office last Monday. Unsure as to why you haven't received it yet. Sending another smaller envie tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. The post office is making me really irate lately! Mailed my husband's new prescriptions nearly 2weeks ago. They got them on the 5th. No way it takes that long to go 2 States away. Now he is out of his meds and no way to get any.

Thanks for the update. The post office is making me really irate lately! Mailed my husband's new prescriptions nearly 2weeks ago. They got them on the 5th. No way it takes that long to go 2 States away. Now he is out of his meds and no way to get any.

Oh no! I hope he gets them soon. I know what it's like dealing with multiple prescriptions nevermind the post office getting in the way!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter