Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

stahshee--- got both envelopes 1 on Friday and 1 yesterday! Thanks.

Velrox- mailed out envelope yesterday.

have a great week ladies.

hppy2bhome

thank you mic&min. MIzzoumom I sent you another loaded envie yesterday, did you get the mammoth package from last week?

Tink471 - A big envelope of coupons was mailed out to you today (sorry I didn't get it out yesterday but I wasn't feeling well).

Veronica

No worries, it came today along with some other mail that was mangled by the post office (the coupons were fine though)...I think it just got lost in the mail for a bit. Thanks :)

Whew! You saved DH's life! He's usually really good about getting my envies in the mail. I was going to have to take it out of his hide if he made this one late! Sounds like it was just hanging out - touring Ohio and PA for a bit. I'm glad it finally made it!

Jen, got your envie out today. I have moved offices at work (from downtown in the big city to the 'burbs) and the new post office is across the parking lot versus 4 blocks away....boy, gotta love the 'burbs!:thumbsup2

Jen, got your envie out today. I have moved offices at work (from downtown in the big city to the 'burbs) and the new post office is across the parking lot versus 4 blocks away....boy, gotta love the 'burbs!:thumbsup2

Thanks! I'm still sorting through the last of the coupons you sent last week to send on to Stahshee.

Eyor44-
Got a big envelope from you today. There was lots I could use. Thanks so much!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter