Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Would love to hear all the rules and if you have room for one more! :)

Hello Mommy2Jameson! I've sent you a PM with some information and please read the first posting on page one of our thread also for more details about our operation. :yay: Contact me again if you're interested in hopping aboard and thanks for your interest! :banana:

Is it just my paper or were today's coupons a repeat of last weeks???? The exact same RP and SS????? I'm thinking I just got a "bad" newspaper (although I don't know how that's possible!)

Is it just my paper or were today's coupons a repeat of last weeks???? The exact same RP and SS????? I'm thinking I just got a "bad" newspaper (although I don't know how that's possible!)

I think you got a recycled version! :rolleyes: Mine contained a P&G (Thought that was supposed to come out next week? :confused3 ) a new RP and a new SS. I'd be :mad: !

tinytink...got your envie yesterday. Thanks! Micday...I've got you this week. Have to apologize, it won't go out until Tuesday, I am going to be out of town, have to get poked and prodded by far away doctors. Yuck! I'll get it in as soon as I get back.

I think you got a recycled version! :rolleyes: Mine contained a P&G (Thought that was supposed to come out next week? :confused3 ) a new RP and a new SS. I'd be :mad: !

I think you're right. :sad2: I had planned on getting the other 2 Sunday papers later today --- hopefully, they'll have the current inserts!

tinytink...got your envie yesterday. Thanks! Micday...I've got you this week. Have to apologize, it won't go out until Tuesday, I am going to be out of town, have to get poked and prodded by far away doctors. Yuck! I'll get it in as soon as I get back.

No problem, hope everything goes well at the Dr's. :hug:

Thanks for letting me know.

Michelle

ShiPoo, I think you're right... I must have gotten a recycled paper. I went out and got my other 2 papers and they had the current inserts.

MOMEJAY.... your envie is all sealed up and will be in tomorrow morning's mail. I included the free 60-day BJs Wholesale pass & the BJs coupons in case you didn't get it in your paper today. Please post once you receive your envie. :)

Vanessasmom-

I did not receive coupons from last week. I know a few weeks ago the envelope arrived in a platic bag so one of our post offices are destroying the envelopes.

Mary

I'll be dropping your big bulging envie tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully you will get it fairly quickly since you are a fellow Tennesseean. I am Northeast and I think :rolleyes1 (my geography is not great) you are far West, it usually takes 2 days for us to get things from Nashville. So it should be 2-3 days.

I am sending you some store specific coupons for Kroger and Target. If there is anything specific you are hoping to get let me know and I will be keeping an eye out for it.

Do you have a Publix nearby? Sometimes I get store specific for Publix that expire quickly, usually cheese.

I'll be dropping your big bulging envie tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully you will get it fairly quickly since you are a fellow Tennesseean. I am Northeast and I think :rolleyes1 (my geography is not great) you are far West, it usually takes 2 days for us to get things from Nashville. So it should be 2-3 days.

I am sending you some store specific coupons for Kroger and Target. If there is anything specific you are hoping to get let me know and I will be keeping an eye out for it.

Do you have a Publix nearby? Sometimes I get store specific for Publix that expire quickly, usually cheese.

That's so exciting! I am in western TN but don't worry I am not so swell at geography either, and I teach lol. We don't have a Publix here at all. For some reason I thought that was just in FL. Nothing specific I can think of right now but if I do I will let you know. We are just starting out (married and on our own only 3 months now) so this is all new to us! Thanks!!

Princesspaige, I have an envelope going out for you tomorrow. Sorry it's not bigger, I didn't get an envelope last week.

That's so exciting! I am in western TN but don't worry I am not so swell at geography either, and I teach lol. We don't have a Publix here at all. For some reason I thought that was just in FL. Nothing specific I can think of right now but if I do I will let you know. We are just starting out (married and on our own only 3 months now) so this is all new to us! Thanks!!

:lmao: I teach too! Kindergarten so I just have to know the green on the globe is land and the blue is water. My Math is not wonderful either but I can add single digit numbers and count to 100. So I'm good as long as I stay in Kindergarten.

It is really funny sometimes because I tutor in the afternoons at our school and sometimes I literally feel the dust shift in my brain when I am helping the 5th graders with introductory Algbra. I'm also surprised at what is still in there, like 1 year on Mercury is 88 Earth Days. :confused3 Why is that still stuck in there?

Have a great week!

My paper didn't have an RP today - and it was a subscription one delivered to my door. Bummer. I barely saved any for myself from this bunch, so lots on their way to Ehstrojette!

Two posts in a row from me...
I have been really sick since I got home from Disney. This is the first time I have been on the computer. Nicole from MN I am sending your envie out this weekend. I am so sorry. Its late coming. Getting sick after a trip is not a good thing.
Thanks for the update. I hope you enjoyed your trip at least!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter