Costumes from DTD or the parks

lizardqueen

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how much the little girls princess dresses are? I would love to call down and order one for DD for our trip, but another site that I saw them on priced them at over $100 just for the dress. Could anyone tell me if that is about the same price as in the parks. Thanks so much.

They are the same - search for Halloween costumes on ebay - It will save you a ton. Or Walmart may have some in their dress up section.
Karen

Correction. Last I checked they were $85. You can order directly from the DTD shops by calling the number on your Disney receipts. Saves on the upcharge from other stores.
Good Luck,
Karen

The phone number on any of the WDW receipts you received with your purchase should have the WDW Guest Merchandise phone number near the top. I am sorry I don't have it handy. Give them a call and let them know what you are looking for. There might be an e-mail address on the receipt also. If so, you might want to try that and save your self the long distance call.

Good luck!

on the disneywebsite www.disneyshopping.go.com They have the deluxe costumes on sale (similar to those at WDW) on sale for $54.99. If you type in costume in the search box they will be on page 3. Hope that helps..

I'm also going to try and find an ebay link I hope I saved. Someone sells the actual costumes from WDW on their site. I'll let you know if I find it.

We were there last week - just about every dress was $60.00 - that's just the dress, everything else (gloves, shoes, crowns, wands) was added cost.

DD4 wore her nice Cinderella dress from Target ($19.99) from last Halloween to CRT and was a HIT.

I do wish they weren't so scratchy!

kimand3kids said:
I do wish they weren't so scratchy!
That is what I love about the dresses made by Little Adventures. They don't have any scratchy crinolin or velco or anything! My youngest princess: won't wear the ones from the Disney Store for longer then a few minutes. I wanted them to be able to wear them around the parks! I will be bringing them a change of clothes just in case though :goodvibes

I was at the Disney Store last week and they had a Belle and Cinderella dress on sale, plus accessories on sale as well. The dresses were pretty good quality-wise. Probably not as nice as the ones at Disney World, but they were only $19.99 and looked very nice! They looked like dress-up outfits, but would work as costumes. That might be something to consider?

I don't know if you have one of the Disney Character Warehouses anywhere near you, but we just got one in town and they had some gorgeous princess dresses for $30 or $40. If you check on ebay they also have a few of the Disney Princess dress up trunks. The costumes aren't as fancy but it has interchangeable pieces so she could be a different princess each day if she felt like it. And they're pretty comfortable (at least my little sister doesn't complain). I got my 3 year old sister the trunk for her birthday last year and she loves it! Good luck shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter