Costco booking question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by elle21, Mar 14, 2019 at 10:55 PM.

1. elle21

elle21 Earning My Ears

Maybe I need to convince him we should get a Disney card and then convince him we need more Disney trips to use the perks.:D

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 9:45 PM
    CyndiLouWho and dcassetta like this.
  2. dcassetta

dcassetta DIS Veteran

Sounds like a good plan!

3. FigmentSpark

FigmentSpark DIS Veteran

My guess is you can work with Costco to massage that date. They like you to be paid in full before DCL wants the money so they aren't chasing after you. If you're mostly paid and you can get a supervisor to put it in your file that you intend to pay a little later than they'd like, I bet it would be fine.

4. kuhltiffany

kuhltiffany DIS Veteran

Not here in Canada, ours are almost always direct link from our bank. We have the opposite issue you do, a lot of places won't take the Visa/MC ones, especially online...

lilsonicfan likes this.
  5. wombat_5606

wombat_5606 DIS Veteran

I know this doesn't apply in the OP situation, but I just want to remind cruisers, to look at the date Costco requests payment to the date your booking window opens due to your Castaway Club status.

If I had waited to pay my cruise when they required payment, or when Disney required payment for the matter, I would have completely missed the first day I could book activities as it relates to my club level.

This may be glaringly obvious for cruisers, but I was surprised the first time it happened to me. So if you are above Silver, you should check your dates carefully.

FigmentSpark likes this.