Converting MYW Passes to Annual Pass??

momtwo4

Mouseketeer
I know this has been discussed before and I almost did it on our last trip with our passes bought thru AAA package! :sad2: Really should have! Now I'm kicking myself. We are going back in Feb, staying offsite and doing other activities but will end up at Disney I'm sure.
Here's my question... can I buy the 7 day MYW passes thru Undercover tourister and then once we get there covert them to Annual passes. We will be back for Dh work within a yr.
And do the WYW passes have to be "parkhopper" passes bought thru undercover tourister to then convert them?? We usually do not parkhop.
Thank you for any help you can give
:goodvibes

I hope I get this right. I usually read this on the budget board. Yes you can upgrade your MYW tickets for an AP. Use the tickets and then bring them to the window to purchase your AP. The price of the tickets will be credited to the AP. However the AP will start the first day of use on the tickets. So it will back dated by when you first used the first ticket.

Does that make any sense at all?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter