Converting MYW Passes to Annual Pass??

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by momtwo4, Jan 26, 2009.

  1. momtwo4

    momtwo4 Mouseketeer

    Oct 27, 2007
    I know this has been discussed before and I almost did it on our last trip with our passes bought thru AAA package! :sad2: Really should have! Now I'm kicking myself. We are going back in Feb, staying offsite and doing other activities but will end up at Disney I'm sure.
    Here's my question... can I buy the 7 day MYW passes thru Undercover tourister and then once we get there covert them to Annual passes. We will be back for Dh work within a yr.
    And do the WYW passes have to be "parkhopper" passes bought thru undercover tourister to then convert them?? We usually do not parkhop.
    Thank you for any help you can give
  2. MinnieVanMom

    MinnieVanMom DIS Veteran

    Mar 9, 2008
    I hope I get this right. I usually read this on the budget board. Yes you can upgrade your MYW tickets for an AP. Use the tickets and then bring them to the window to purchase your AP. The price of the tickets will be credited to the AP. However the AP will start the first day of use on the tickets. So it will back dated by when you first used the first ticket.

    Does that make any sense at all?

Share This Page