Disney Deluxe Annual Pass

$729 an increase of $110

Disney Signature Annual Pass

$999 an increase of $150

Disney Signature Plus Annual Pass

$1,149 an increase of $100

Disney Premier Annual Pass

$1,579 an increase of $140

Monthly Payments now require a downpayment of $147 an increase of $50.

Annual Pass Renewals

Renewal discount has been eliminated.

Last edited:
I hope MP doesn't go up much since Canadians cannot add MP onto our tickets when we buy them now - but mind you with a 25% discount I should not complain!!

I am thinking positive thoughts that there isn't an increase on anything, and the powers that be realize with all the construction going on to just wait until next year to just think about a possible minor increase.

You can't add MP until you're in the parks if you've already gotten tickets, right?

Oh poop. Fiddle, fiddle, fiddle! BFF won't know for sure if she's able to go until 3/1 and I'm not planning another trip this year to use a ticket if she isn't able to go.

I expect the tickets to go up, but I hope that maxpass stays the same. I bought hoppers through LMT, and may upgrade to AP, but the increases might push me in another direction.
We are in the same boat ;)

Does this hold true for one day tickets? My parents will be visiting for one day at Disneyland park (no DCA) in March. Just curious how that works with their tiered pricing structure (if you buy a one day in advance at the current price).

So if you buy a ticket from LMT before the price increase, you will essentially save more money if the prices do indeed go up?

As an aside, I think it would be really crazy for Disney to raise prices right now with the parks being such a mess with all the walls and closures.

I have a hunch MaxPass will go up to $15/day, $95 to add to AP.

So we are talking an extra $20 per day and $100 for our trip for a family of 4 with 5 day PHs to add MP if that happened. Considering the full price of our trip that is a pretty small drop in the bucket - I would hope they'd not go much more than a 50% price increase though! But the higher the price the fewer people using it.

My AP is up for renewal. If I renew now, but it's not valid until 3/1, will I have to pay the difference if the price increases?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!