Comments on Napa Rose experience??

ceejay13

DIS Veteran
Can anyone share their dining experience at Napa Rose? We will be visiting next month and are thinking about making ressies. We stayed at the GC in January and it looked like a beautiful restaurant but wanted to hear about it first hand.

We enjoyed our meal at the Napa Rose. Check out my post from 1-31-2001 "Dining at Disneyland Resort"

Most tables have a view of the kitchen "the stage" . The food was excellent!

Beautiful room, wonderful food, lovely service! We took the coward's way out and had the prix-fixe meal (the Vintner's Table.) $79.00 pp with perfectly matched wines, $52.00 pp w/o wine. The menu had too many delicious-sounding choices! Very nice children's menu, from Simply Buttered Noodles for $6.50 to Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Mashed Potatoes for $12.50, six entrees in all. Our servers, Rodney and Jeffrey, were delightful. :D

Susan from CA

Disneyland-Too many times to count!
Off-site 1988
All Star Sports 1997
Beach Club/Wonder 2000
Beach Club/Magic 2002

We ate at Napa Rose last Tuesday, and we truly did enjoy it. However, I went super excited to do the wine-pairing meal, and was disappointed to learn that there were NO choices. There was one item listed for each of the four courses. When I went to Victoria & Alberts in DW, we did the wine pairing, but got two or three choices in each course (and there were seven courses instead of four). Our meal was delicious, but since I wasn't interested in the wine-pairing choices, we just ordered a bottle of wine. Since I am NOT a wine expert (far from it!!), I had been looking forward to paired wines, instead of my weanie white zinfandel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter