Coming Out With Pride.

SanFranciscan

DIS Veteran
I was hoping to attend Coming Out With Pride in Orlando on October 8. It was cancelled due to heavy ran. I went on over to Lake Eola on Saturday afternoon not expecting the fireworks show but to see whether any activity was going on. There was not. Does anyone here know whether it has been rescheduled?

Thank you. I am now on the e-mail list for Coming Out With Pride. I should have known better than to expect anything at Lake Eola on October 8. I got off work two hours earlier than scheduled due to the rain. I was working not far away, at Universal Studios, where the weather that day pretty much ruined many of the vendors' business for the day.

The area around the lake looks very gay-friendly, but I bet it is expensive. It has that air about it too. Am I right? I am new to Orlando, having lived here for only six months. I lived in San Francisco, right off of Sunset Blvd. parkway, down the street from Golden Gate Park, for 23 years, which made people assume that I was wealthy. I was not. I just got lucky in my choice of address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter