Come And Post The Special Event You Are Going To 2008-MP&PP, NoJ, PftS, MNSSHP, MVMCP

24th August ADR at PR at 5:40:banana: :banana:

And then
August 31st CS at 6:30:yay: I'm wondering if I ought to try and make an earlier reservation - I think 6:30 may be too late:confused3. We might miss some of the Party.

We're eating at LTT at on 27th November at 6.15 prior to MVMCP. We are meeting up with fellow Diser indigoxtreme and some of her family for the meal and party!

:santa: MVMCP
December 4
Still making a decision, probably Ohanas
December 7 (cause we love it so much:love: ) LTT 6:00

We shall be 7 at LTT on the 28th of August at 5:35. Just in time for the PPP!! Cannot wait!!!

We are going to the PPP on 8/28 and have Dinner ressies at LTT @ 6:00. Can't wait this one was soo hard to get.

We are going to the PPP on 8/28 and have Dinner ressies at LTT @ 6:00. Can't wait this one was soo hard to get.

I know what you mean. I've changed our ressie twice original all i could het was at 4:20. Then i changed it to 5pm but two days ago i was able to get 6:45pm on the 28th. Making a magical trip is hard work!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter