Come And Post The Special Event You Are Going To 2008-MP&PP, NoJ, PftS, MNSSHP, MVMCP

Unfortunatly no you cant book LTT or TTS right now for anything before 6pm. 6pm is the earliest. I asked the CM myself what was the earliest that she had for the night Im going and she said 6pm for right now until my 180 days comes up. I probably wont change it, it just really depends. If I do, it wont change much except for maybe making it 5 or 5:30pm.

We are going to MNSSHP Oct 4th and my ADR is at LTT for 4:25pm. I havent booked my MVMCP yet, but we will be going Dec 11 and maybe Dec 13 - I also will book LTT for the 11th and probably CM for the 13th (it's an ongoing tradition) I have never had any problems getting my ressies but I do remember last year they let you book your ADR's right when they released the tickets for sale but they were all dinner times not 6pm and after. Please anyone post if they let you book before that time!! Waiting all year for my WDW trips!!!

Stacey

We'll be at the 9/30/07 MNSSHP dining @ Crystal Palace for dinner @ 4:20PM. This will be our 2nd MNNSHP. Now I just have to think about costumes.:thumbsup2

I just cancelled an ADR for CP for 9/28 @ 5:20 pm. It was for a party of 5. Hope that helps someone.!!

MNSSHP on 9/14-Dinner at LTT at 5:10!

I will be wearing a Harry Potter Ravenclaw (blue lining) robe and Hogwart's uniform. DD4 will be a princess (probably Belle). DH and DS2 will be with us, but they have not decided what they are wearing yet.

MNSSHP September 30th
2 tables for 2 at 5:20 was the only opening in my time frame, the other was 4:20 (too early for us)

We are eating at LTT @ 6:40 pm table for 7. I called on the 3rd to make ADR's and the very nasty CM told me I could take and ADR for Crystal Palce or nothing because that is all that was left. I took it and then called back the next day and the nice CM told me they had LTT, all at one table for the time we wanted. (and many more times) She coul not understand where this guy the night before was coming from and told me she would take care of it and him, I guess they can tell from your ADR who took it.

MNSSHP September 14
LTT at 5:15p, DFather and I. I'll be dressed as Alice.

MNSSHP - November 2nd - LTT 5.30 p.m.
MVMCP - November 12th - Afternoon Tea 2.30 p.m.

Awesome idea! We're scheduled for CP on 9/30 at 5:10 pm for MNSSHP. Can't wait to see some of my fellow DIS'ers in person!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!