Come And Post The Special Event You Are Going To 2008-MP&PP, NoJ, PftS, MNSSHP, MVMCP

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
Come and post if you are going to any special events in 2009. Special events are Mickey's Pirate & Princess Party, Night of Joy, Party for the Senses, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party & Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

To purchase tickets you may call Disney at 1-800-828-0228 or
click here (click on browse tickets on top of the page and then special events)

Post your ADRs, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique & Cirque du Soleil: La Nouba Thread

Where Are You Staying 2009, 2010 & 2011

UPDATED NEWS:
*MP&PP - Waiting for 2009 dates!

*Night of Joy - Waiting for 2009 dates!

*Party for the Senses - Waiting for 2009 dates!

*MNSSHP - Waiting for 2009 dates!

*MVMCP - Waiting for 2009 dates!

pirate: Mickey's Pirate & Princess Party 2009 princess:
Waiting for 2009 dates

:music: Night of Joy 2009 :rockband:
Waiting for 2009 Dates

:rockband: Party for the Senses 2009 popcorn::
Waiting for 2009 Dates

:hmghost: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2009 :maleficen
Waiting for 2009 Dates

::MickeyMo Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2009 :santa:
Waiting for 2009 Dates

I'll be first... We are going to MNSSHP on 9/30. We have a 5:20 ADR @ LTT. Can't wait!!

I'll add mine: MNSSHP: Sept. 14th, LTT for 5:10pm! Can't wait to see who else will be there!:goodvibes

fellow hoosier checking in........

MNSSHP 9/14, TTS 5:45pm, party of 11, ren/pirate costumes

Four of us at Kona - 5:00 ADR on October 16. We'll be Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth Swan, either a Capt. Hook or Peter Pan, and some sort of a princess (Pochahontas, Tinkerbell, Minnie????), whatever DD feels like being that night! Who knows...

We are doing the P&PP on 8/28. We have ADRs for LTT at 4pm. My dd will be in her Pirate Princess outfit!

Count us in for MNSSHP 9/14. We have ADRs at CP for 6pm. :) DD will be in a pirate costume! pirate:

I'm planning a 4:30 adr at 1900 Park Fare before the 11/16 MVMCP! My window opens on 5/19 - can't wait to make it official.

MNSSHP on Halloween Night! Dinner at 5 at Chef Mickey's. Expecting 19 for dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter