Colson's Trip Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
there used to be some show on, that you went before the tribal council before they bounce you off the island, and make you blow out your torch..... a poll will be forthcoming.

Can I ask a stupid question? What's a tribal council?

I think that was on Survivor. I'm not a fan of the show..but I have caught a couple of council tribal meetings. I think at that point they decide who's getting kicked off the island.

Guess in this case it would be the Island of Misfit FW Disboarders. :rotfl2:

Chris, we were thinking of printing your pics and going to the Poly to see if anybody had seen you. :lmao: We decided nah fire the blender back up and let's have another drink.

Pete went as far as calling the Poly that night, but they did not have a record of a guest with your name....:rolleyes:

That's because the reservations were under the mother-in-laws name, considering this was her vacation and we were just "invited along".

Now this is getting a bit scary...lol ;)

That's because the reservations were under the mother-in-laws name, considering this was her vacation and we were just "invited along".

Now this is getting a bit scary...lol ;)

Not really, we were trying to call you to tell you to come over.:confused:
Am I right guys???

All Rise, JUSTICE WYNOTTAH WILL NOW TAKE OVER THIS PROCEEDING

oh no, I understand that. I just mean all the hooplah about not meeting me, it happens everytime...lol

People are starting to think you are a virtual Dis'er...that's all.

I was drinking beer and playing cricket on Saturday with a bunch of Trinidadians (is that even a word). I don't have a clue how to play cricket.

Pete went as far as calling the Poly that night, but they did not have a record of a guest with your name....:rolleyes:

Actually, I think he spelled it wrong to the person on the phone

61283951_cta76-L.jpg
THE VOTES HAVE BEEN TALLIED!!!

Colson has been granted temporary immunity. This immunity only covers the FoJGG. If Colson fails to appear at the next GG, he WILL be VOTED OFF THE ISLAND ----- FOREVER!!!

You must carry this immunity with you, always!!

PIC_0058.JPG

IMMUNITY IDOL

You must also provide ALL the beer and kungaloosh for the next GG!!!

WYNOTTAH HAS SPOKEN!!!

Why didn't Wynottah post the verdict herself??? I think she is an illusion, just like the "otters" at the fort.

61283951_cta76-L.jpg
THE VOTES HAVE BEEN TALLIED!!!

Colson has been granted temporary immunity. This immunity only covers the FoJGG. If Colson fails to appear at the next GG, he WILL be VOTED OFF THE ISLAND ----- FOREVER!!!

You must carry this immunity with you, always!!

PIC_0058.JPG

IMMUNITY IDOL

You must also provide ALL the beer and kungaloosh for the next GG!!!

WYNOTTAH HAS SPOKEN!!!

This is his 3rd strike. 4Jul07, Tgiving 07 and now this. The people shall decide his fate. Let the magic fall where it may.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter