Colson's Trip Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordad

<font color=blue>Hates WDW<br><marquee behavior=al
Colson emailed me his trip report to post, his internet is down. Here it is.

"

"

Chris, I think we need to make one of these Goofy Gatherings just to protect our good names. I have a feeling that the people that arent there get pig piled in the conversation.

Chris who?

The one who didn't want to leave the Poly for a few minutes to meet all of us. See Pete, there's one Dis'er I won't ever have to worry about meeting because he's not real. I have a fake daughter at the fort and now a fake dis'er.

The one who didn't want to leave the Poly for a few minutes to meet all of us. See Pete, there's one Dis'er I won't ever have to worry about meeting because he's not real. I have a fake daughter at the fort and now a fake dis'er.

Don't leave out your fake wife!

he's got a new target, she checked in across from us on Sunday, so now he has a fake Comare.

yes....... it was quite funny.....

She checked into the trailer with her two kids.... and Donnie was nowhere to be found.

Donnie told me he had a very uplifting experience on Tower of Terror.

did he cry on the tower of terror from being scared?

No. He wasn't scared. He put his arms up and everything. Me? I have to have a death grip on that ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter