Colson's Trip Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I met GoofynGeorgia678 and Californarnia119 and DopeyfaninDallas990

One of the few Diser's I have met turned out to be a distant cousin.

I havent really met Donnie yet but he definetly is stalking me.

Pete did a drive by on me

Tungpo did a drive by on me

Im a bit reserved in real life...I kinda stay to myself for the most part...but Im very glad I stuck my head out of my shell to meet these folks in May.....the GGParty was a blast, and the hard part is over...I'll never have to meet them all again FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! Now, it will be like meeting up with old friends. Throw caution to the wind....dont be so shy.....and we promise not to hit on your spouses..not matter how HOT COLSON'S WIFE IS!!!! (Donnie is excluded from that last comment...he'll hit on any female who's in screaming distance!!!)

AHEM!!! EXCUSE ME, Rog!!! But WHO were the FIRST people YOU actually stalked????

As far as meeting people from the board...it's freakin FORT WILDERNESS, FOLKS!! Do you honestly think someone is going to pay $$$ for a site, purchase all the equipment to camp with, just so they can cause you harm??? Come on!!!

I understand not wanting to meet someone at a restaurant, bar, or other unsecured venue.... but Fort Wilderness???? It's not like someone can easily follow you home.

I, for one, am damned glad I went over for the MDGG & the "dress-rehearsal" for the FoJGG. I've met the most awesome people and now have expanded my circle of friends. And yes, I now consider these people my friends.

I can only say that you're missing out on something wonderful if you're too timid to go. But that's the choice you must make.

Colson...I am gonna rag on you. When Reilly was born, you didn't seem too concerned to give your address to Jen, who made a wonderful receiving blanket for Reilly. She was at the GG's, so you would have been a little "safer" by knowing someone. I don't think Jen has stalked you or caused you any harm since you gave her your address, has she?

You aren't calling me a friend are you Debbie? Had you been at the actual 4th of July GG you might not be. Just kidding. I have also met some great people on here but that's probably ended. I don't want to be labled a stalker anymore.

I agree with you raggin on Colson. IIRC he gave the hospital name and all when his son was born. I wouldn't have given that out I don't think.

Chris, we really do like you. We must just be a bunch of overly friendly folks and we understand you are more reserved. As much as we all come on here and as much as you post I guess it was a given that you would come by to meet the crazy bunch.

This thread is certainly interesting, but strange. I'll be down in November and will meet up with anyone who's there at the time, BUT I agree with others that it's not always a good idea to do that. Somehow this board is different, with the exception of the occasional troll who is usually easily identified. I'm also planning on an October 2009 trip for the GG then.

Chris, I'd like to meet up sometime at Epcot and pound down a few at R&C.

:rotfl:

Jen's too nice to stalk anyone, but YOU on the other hand...... Tell your stalking story and how Kimberly copied your idea!

I have professionally "theme park stalked" a time or two. You scout out some unsuspecting family that looks like they are taking a lot of family pictures, and follow them around for awhile. You try to manage to get into the background of their pictures & hope it dawns on them when they download/print their pictures that this same person is appearing in all of them. I didn't invent this idea - IIRC, I think I stole the idea from Chevy Chase on a SNL skit.

You aren't calling me a friend are you Debbie? Yes, if I have to. (LOL) I have also met some great people on here but that's probably ended. I don't want to be labled a stalker anymore.
Don't you change, Donnie!!! If you weren't the stalker that you are, I wouldn't have met you and be able to consider you "friend"!

As far you go Chris, we happen to think you're a cool guy - somewhat elusive, but cool never the less. I for one, would love to meet you sometime & kick back a beer or two! I do believe you once told me your mom is also named "Debbie", didn't you? We who bear this name are wonderfully awesome, albeit somewhat skewed, people!!

I hate you!!! (But you can only hate someone you love! It's one of those paradox thingy's)

To each their own ;) I appreciate the nice words from some of you :)

Once again though, I think this is going a little over the top already, 7 pages??? :/

watch out, the magic is about to go out...........

I have also met some great people on here but that's probably ended. I don't want to be labled a stalker anymore.
/QUOTE]

You're kidding, Donnie, right????
We were just busting on you about that.

To each their own ;) I appreciate the nice words from some of you :)

Once again though, I think this is going a little over the top already, 7 pages??? :/

Colson39:

Look at it this way---if they are picking on you they are leaving some other innocent person alone..

At least they didn't print out a photo of you and plaster it all over they POLY with a note "LOST-- If found please return to the Fort Wilderness GG"

At least they didn't print out a photo of you and plaster it all over they POLY with a note "LOST-- If found please return to the Fort Wilderness GG"

That's insidious!

But I like it! Sounds like a scene from Animal House

Colson39:

Look at it this way---if they are picking on you they are leaving some other innocent person alone..

Where were you that night???? That's EXACTLY what we should have done! :lmao:

Colson39:

Hmmmmm...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter