Colson's Trip Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I asked for it to be locked, because I really don't appreciate being singled out like this for not coming to a gathering. Sorry that some of us aren't as public as others, but to make an entire thread about it and to keep on with the childish egging is, well, childish.

I do share things with people yes, that doesn't mean I'm now obligated to meet everyone in real life. I'm sorry if that offends anyone, but I'm not going to visit this forum anymore if it means I have to put up with threads like this. I come here to talk about the Fort, and enjoy the online camraderie, not to act like I'm in middle school cliques and see who can insult the other one more sarcastically than the other.

you were blabbing about coming to crocketts for a drink. sorry if we thought you wanted to hang out with us. The community will go on without you.

Chris, honestly man, everyone gets it at some point on here, I have seen you dish some out to in a good natured way! I completely understand not wanting to meet people, but you have to be the most "personal" poster I have ever seen on here, jeez man just look at you siggy. We have all celebrated with you about you baby, you post pictures for all of us to oooh and awww over, but then say you don't want to meet people you are not comfortable with it. I am not comfortable posting a bunch of pics of my kid on here, but would love to meet most of these knuckleheads, heck, even you ;)

Take it in stride, have fun with it. Pretend its a bear attacking you, lie still pretend you are dead, and it will go away....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Since this is getting personal, I would appreciate if the moderators would just go ahead and lock this thread :) It also would be nice if in the future you have an issue you just PM me ;)

Personal

When did this get personal ? We just miss you man!!!!!!

No way was anything I said meant to be personal.
Now get on the band wagon and help us pick on Stalktester after we finish with him you can pick on Me

If I have offended you in any way I am sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter