College Mascot and Colors

I go to Minnesota State, Mankato. We are the "Mavericks" which I guess is a cow. Our mascot looks like it has mad cow disease, so thats what I like to chant at hockey games. Colors are purple and gold (usually yellow).

I graduated from the University of Massachusetts-Lowell.
Our colors are red,white, and blue, and out mascot is the riverhawks (used to be the chiefs but had to get rid of it due to political correctiveness).

Grand Valley Lakers:

gvsu-sports1-CUweb.jpg

Royal Blue, White, and Black

I go to Minnesota State, Mankato. We are the "Mavericks" which I guess is a cow. Our mascot looks like it has mad cow disease, so thats what I like to chant at hockey games. Colors are purple and gold (usually yellow).

I got my undergrad at Nebraska-Omaha. I love when our teams meet in hockey, because I consider it a great rivalry, and I love saying that if it's not a tie, I guarantee the Mavericks will win.

WVU Alum here.

Old gold and blue are our colors and mascot is The Mountaineer!

Our mascot is the mustang.......colors are green, yellow, and white. I'll let you guess what college it belongs with. ;)

I will be going to Penn State :teacher: next year. My colors will be blue and white and I will be a Nittany Lions. :woohoo:

Washington State University
Crimson and Gray
GO COUGARS!!! (we're currently 14th in the nation for mens basketball. there's a game against Stanford tonight but I have to study for my world civ exam that I have tomorrow so I can't go... :( )

Well I'm in the process of transferring, but I attended the University of Vermont for three semesters. Gold and green are the colors, and the mascot is a catamount. It's basically a mountain lion.

Buut, I will either be transferring to Indiana University or Purdue (pending acceptance) And Indiana's colors are cream and crimson, and the Hooooosier is the mascot. And Purdue's are old gold and black, and the mascot is a Boilermaker.

oh, quick update on our Basketball Team mentioned above...

#10 in the AP poll and #11 in coaches!!!

I go to Western Michigan University. Our mascot is the Bronco (Buster is his name) and our colors are brown & gold.

oh yeah our basketball team just won their 24th game this season tonight in double overtime... the most wins in a season since the 1940's...
Our coach almost decked the USC coach, and he was already up for coach of the year!

Fight fight fight
for Washington State,
Win the victory!
We're gonna win this day
for crimson and gray,
best in the west,
you know we'll all do our best.
On! On! On! On!
Fight 'til the end!
For honor and glory we must win!
Fight! Fight! Fight!
for Washington State
and Vic-tor-y
W...A...S.H.I...N...G...T.O.N...S...T...A.T.E...C...O...U.G.S
GO COUGS!!!

uMiamiLogo.gif
University of Miami alum here our colors are Orange, Green and White and our mascot is an Ibis (which is gay looking, but whatever)

image005.jpg

This is the original one though (with the pipe, gotta be PC nowadays though!!! :rolleyes: )

image003.jpg

I personally like this logo though

180px-UMiamiLogo_alternate.jpg

Someone already said it but our mascot amuses me, so I shall post a picture.

West Virginia University- Home of the Mountaineers.

NEW-MountaineerMontage.jpg

And of course, school colors are blue and gold.

CarDecals-2T.jpg

Im Another Mountaineer....GOTTA LOVE THE BLUE AND THE GOLD:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter