College Mascot and Colors

soccercruiser87

Teen Board Moderator
whats everyones college mascot and whats your colors at your school?

i go to southern new hampshire university and my mascot is the penmen and the colors are navy blue and yellow.

mascot.gif

I go to Marquette University...we are the Golden Eagles (thankfully they changed the nickname back...long story!). Our colors are blue and gold.

Cal Poly Mustangs, our colors are green and gold (actual gold, not bright yellow)

FSU alumni here and soon to be parent of a NOLE...colors are garnet and gold. Mascot is Cheif Osceola and his horse is Renegade.

WPI....mascot is a goat...colors are crimson and grey

My DS20 is a former FSU Seminole with colors of Garnet and Gold and my DS18 is now a Ga Tech Yellowjacket with colors of black and yellow.

I was an Orangeman, but right after I graduated, they neutered our mascot, so we're now just the Orange.

Colour is Orange. (blue is officially an "approved complimentary colour" but appears on all jerseys, etc)

University of Southern Indana. We're the "Screamin' Eagles!"

Our mascot is an eagle named Archibald Eagle, Archie for short.

The colors are red, white, and blue.

I'm a Clemson tiger and our colors are burnt orange and northwestern purple... and we will be winning the ACC this year too :thumbsup2

wdwgirl03 said:
I go to Marquette University...we are the Golden Eagles (thankfully they changed the nickname back...long story!). Our colors are blue and gold.

My brother will be a 2nd year student there, ha.

As for me, we are the Milwaukee Insitute of Art & Design (MIAD) River Rats. We don't really have official colors (or sports teams), school shirts tend to be black and white, but our sign is teal and red.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter