College Mascot and Colors

Right now I am an IRCC Pioneer....

But I have officially been accepted to the University of Central Florida so now I am a golden Knight!! That means I will be moving to Orlando in August! Gotta love the black and gold.

I go to Iowa State University and our mascot is Cy the Cyclone and our colors are red and gold.
cy.jpg

Proud Va Tech Alum here
Our colors are maroon and orange

Our mascot is the Hokie Bird

and he is way tougher looking than the Miami Ibis

:cheer2: I go to Bowling Green State University....our colors are brown and orange and we are the FALCONS

I am an Alum of Western Kentucky University. Our school colors are red, white, and black. Our mascot.......well his name is Big Red and he is a hilltopper. If you have been to the campus you understand where the name comes from. The words that I have heard him discribed as is "blood clot", "big red blob", and my personal fav "the illegitimate child between Grimace and Elmo".

mascot-inside.jpg

I bleed the purple and gold of the great U of W baby! Goooooooo Huskies!

University of Washington

I guess I cant post pictures of my beautiful school, but you can imagine...​

Lots of West coast and Pac-10 people on this board. I love it!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!

Wow, no one's from WVU. I don't go there, but I will be in a few years. I'm a huge fan.

University: West Virginia
Mascot: Mountaineers
Colors: Blue and Gold

wvuscriptonpracticefieldwall.gif

University California Davis. Were the Aggies, or Ags, but our mascot it Gunrock the mustang.
tallgunrock.jpg

I'll officially be graduating in June from Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada. Our mascot is Eggy the Ram and our colours are blue and gold.

School: Weatherford College
Mascot: Coyotes
Colors: Black and Gold

and in a year I'll be at Tarleton State University, mascot Texans and Texanns, colors purple and white (i think)

wow.. kind of sad i had to look up my college colors and mascot :rolleyes1 ... oh well.. we dont have much school spirit :confused3
I goto Santa Barbara City College and apparently our colors are Red and Blue and our mascot are the Vaqueros (spanish for cowboys i guess?? :rotfl: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter