CM disney maker anyone heard anything

Thank you for posting the pictures! :thumbsup2 I guess we know where my "extra scrap money" will be going in May! :teeth:

I've already started saving when I heard last month it was coming. I will NEED to get a few new things!!!! :rotfl2:

Oh thank you :yay: I am going to a CM crop the last of April, hopefully I can order then. I am interested in the Mickey Punch and the Classic Mickey papers. Whoo...Hoo... :mickeyjum

Boy is my pocketbook ion trouble. Guess I know where my birthday money will be going (lol).

Cyndi

Okay, dumb question here- are the perfect fit papers 12x12? I like the classic Mickey pack and if the papers are 12x12, then I will get it. I KNOW I am going to order the coverset, not sure I can really justify getting the punch when I have so many Mickey punches already (I am already at $103 between wants/needs :eek: ). :scratchin I will get to see it tomorrow (scrap day with the gals & cmc) and make up my mind then.

I am lucky I don't have to place a qualifying order until June. I will have no problem doing that this quarter :)

The perfect fit papers are not 12X12 because the CM album pages are not 12X12 exactly. The perfect fit papers are made to fit CM pages exactly.

cobbler said:
I am lucky I don't have to place a qualifying order until June. I will have no problem doing that this quarter :)

Thats what I was thinking!!!!

tubachick said:
cmmickey.jpg

i NEED that punch!!!! :teeth:

OH MY GOSH !!! can ya say Cha Ching !!!! spending oodles on this stuff !! can't wait to buy them !! Michelle

I LOVE that punch! :lovestruc It's such a different look than the others I've got.

Thanks ladies! :crazy: Just what I needed . . . another line of scrapbooking items that I've got to check out. I never purchased CM stuff before, I'm guessing this is a "consultant" company - like StampinUp!,etc? Is that right?

FairyAuntMother said:
I LOVE that punch! :lovestruc It's such a different look than the others I've got.

Thanks ladies! :crazy: Just what I needed . . . another line of scrapbooking items that I've got to check out. I never purchased CM stuff before, I'm guessing this is a "consultant" company - like StampinUp!,etc? Is that right?

Yes, it is. I just had a party to earn the scrapbook. I had to have a $400 to get the scrapbook for $16. I'm so close. Hoping for a couple more orders to get me there. I think my CM will let me use my free $$ to get the new stuff, too. I just have to decide what I want.

Grrrrr CM in the UK aren't doing this stuff it seems! I really want the Mickey paper pack thingy but if the papers won't fit in my albums then there's no real point :(

I agree with Queenie! I WANT WANT WANT that stuff! My mum is going to DLP in MAy so I've asked her to look for a Mickey punch there, but obviously CM is better (and no its nothing to do with my CMC discount....)
ETA there is a Mickey Album, Disney snap pack and Mickey done with one set available, (album only 7 x 7), plus a Princess combo pack and a Pooh and friends pack available. But I want the new stuff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter