Club run disney

😂 This is worse than watching the "I got in" on registration day! My sister is Gold and got her email at 11:30 and I'm platinum. No emails for me! I'll wait patiently (yea right) for my two emails and be very excited for y'all! 🤪

I went thru the registration so quick that didn’t put any attention to the pre-sale merch.. hope that I didn’t miss something too good :sad:

Happy that we got our mails and got the races registration… now will try the yoga on the 14th… patience and luck!

So is there a point when I should get concerned? Still no emails…
Urgh, I'm sorry. That's frustrating. I saw someone on reddit contacted RunDisney directly via phone when they didn't get the email (they didn't post the number or i'd share). Maybe they can help if there's still no email at this point?

Urgh, I'm sorry. That's frustrating. I saw someone on reddit contacted RunDisney directly via phone when they didn't get the email (they didn't post the number or i'd share). Maybe they can help if there's still no email at this point?
I called after I posted. All she said was ,”the emails were sent out today. You should receive it this afternoon.” Pretty generic. I just hate having to call and follow through. I mean I know we have until next week it would just be nice not to have varying times of receiving it. Or don’t post that it’ll be available to register at a certain time,

I called after I posted. All she said was ,”the emails were sent out today. You should receive it this afternoon.” Pretty generic. I just hate having to call and follow through. I mean I know we have until next week it would just be nice not to have varying times of receiving it. Or don’t post that it’ll be available to register at a certain time,
Right, totally - that's annoying. And if you don't receive it, then...? Would be nice if they had the ability to re-send things directly, especially if the links are tokenized to individuals

Based on a second phone call, looks like my emails aren’t coming today after all. And they don’t know when they’ll come or even who can tell me what to do if they don’t come tomorrow. They took my name and info and “sent it to the team lead” whatever that means. Guess I’ll be thankful that it’s open for a week and hope for some resolution in that time. Sigh…

Hi everyone!

Still without my second link today, so called runDisney who requested that I submit a message from their Contact Us portal instead.

I did notice however on the phone menu that you can book room-only reservations onsite for Disneyland's run weekend, and went ahead and secured a room. General availability isn't until August. Perhaps a helpful little tidbit for anyone who's interested. :earsboy:

Still no links for me. I submitted a request on their portal Tuesday and received a reply yesterday to verify all of my contact information and DOB. I responded with that information but still no reply.

What I have learned in my various attempts to talk to a person who can help is that the runDisney phone people are only there to answer general questions about races and logistics. They have no access to view our runDisney accounts or make changes. There is no runDisney support team who can actually DO anything. Issues with registration are routed to a back office technical support. That’s why they want you to use the Contact Us email page which also doesn’t even have the DL race listed.

It’s a mess.

Still no links for me. I submitted a request on their portal Tuesday and received a reply yesterday to verify all of my contact information and DOB. I responded with that information but still no reply.

What I have learned in my various attempts to talk to a person who can help is that the runDisney phone people are only there to answer general questions about races and logistics. They have no access to view our runDisney accounts or make changes. There is no runDisney support team who can actually DO anything. Issues with registration are routed to a back office technical support. That’s why they want you to use the Contact Us email page which also doesn’t even have the DL race listed.

It’s a mess.
I get that many CMs have no control over this and are trying to be helpful. That said, considering you pay a lot to be in the club, and this is one of the major benefits, I hope they make it right. Annoying to say the least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter