• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club run disney

Can we bring a guest in with us for platinum entry? I see on the parks blog page that a spouse/children can enter, but I have my sister with me. I’d like for us to be able to shop together. She’s gold so it’s only a half hour difference to enter, but wondering if anyone knew the guest policy.

Can we bring a guest in with us for platinum entry? I see on the parks blog page that a spouse/children can enter, but I have my sister with me. I’d like for us to be able to shop together. She’s gold so it’s only a half hour difference to enter, but wondering if anyone knew the guest policy.

Sorry, no guests. They were enforcing this at W&D.

So, apparently if you register for any run with a charity you aren’t supposed to get the CrD corral benefit which does not make sense to me in my sleep deprived state. Runner relations fixed it for me, though, so thank you to that lady!

Hello fellow Marathon Weekend runners! Did anyone receive instruction for how long we have to wear our Club runDisney wrist bands? Assuming it was for expo only, and hoping someone can confirm? Thanks!

Does anyone know when the Club Run Disney registrations will open for the 2023-2024 season? (The races for that season are not posted.). Is my understanding the Club Run Disney 2023-2024 membership would apply to registering for those 2023-2024 races?

Does anyone know when the Club Run Disney registrations will open for the 2023-2024 season? (The races for that season are not posted.). Is my understanding the Club Run Disney 2023-2024 membership would apply to registering for those 2023-2024 races?
They have not announced when (or if) club registration will open for the new season. Club membership works a little oddly. If they open registration, membership will be valid starting Oct 1, 2023. So you will get the in-person benefits of upgraded corral and early merchandise access starting with Wine & Dine 2023 and running through the rest of the 2023/2024 season. But you will not get the early race registration benefits until you‘re registering for the 2024/2025 season. That’s how runDisney keeps us renewing our memberships year to year.

I gotta wonder if the Club will include Paris. Did anyone else see this or is it old news (on runDisney's site)?

1673643836714.png

I seriously doubt it. runDisney Paris is an entirely separate organization from the runDisney entity that does the US races, or at least it used to be. Unless something changes there, I don't see the club covering those races.

That listing has been there for some time, but the link it goes to has no information as no rD Paris races are planned at this time (I asked at the expo).

I know you can use a Disney gift card for race registration, but can you use them for Club runDisney membership?

Thank you so much for posting that - I, absolutely did not, get that email and would have shown up later. Thank you, again.
In this same vein - if someone can post when they get the registration link next week that would assuage my mind. Given I didn't receive the "here's how to use club rundisney at marathon weekend" email I'm super stressed that I might not get the "here's your link to register for the DL race" email.

Please and thank you :)

So registration windows for the races next year are about to start.. I signed up for the Platinum membership.. do we get a different link or just go through the usual website madness?
Can I sign up for more than one race per weekend but also more than one race per year right?

Can I sign up for more than one race per weekend but also more than one race per year right?
You can sign up for 2 "events" per race weekend (for example, the Wine and Dine 5K and Challenge and then the SS yoga and half marathon). Only two per weekend though-- so if you wanted to do the MW 5k, 10k, and marathon, you have to choose two of those and go for the other one in regular registration.

So registration windows for the races next year are about to start.. I signed up for the Platinum membership.. do we get a different link or just go through the usual website madness?
I think we’re supposed to get an email with a link for the early registration period, but this is my first year as a member, so I don’t know for sure.

As a platinum member, you can early register for 2 events per race weekend, for yourself only (so you can’t register one race for you and one for a friend, but you could register the challenge and the 5K for yourself)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter