Club ID number and Membership ID number

Salf777

Mouseketeer
Another question sorry newbie here
so when I received my email from MA it has a Club ID number which I notice was added to my profile in the MDE app.
when I log into the DVC site and look I have a membership ID number which is different then my Club ID number?
what’s the difference between these numbers?

Another question sorry newbie here
so when I received my email from MA it has a Club ID number which I notice was added to my profile in the MDE app.
when I log into the DVC site and look I have a membership ID number which is different then my Club ID number?
what’s the difference between these numbers?
Someone might have a better answer than me but I believe that your club ID is DVC's way of tracking you, while the membership ID tracks the contracts under the same ownership and UY.

For example, I have 4 different UYs. They all fall under the same Club ID and all of them appear when I log into my account. But each of those UYs has a different Membership ID.

Someone might have a better answer than me but I believe that your club ID is DVC's way of tracking you, while the membership ID tracks the contracts under the same ownership and UY.

For example, I have 4 different UYs. They all fall under the same Club ID and all of them appear when I log into my account. But each of those UYs has a different Membership ID.
Ahhhhh! Makes sense now. Thanks

Also, I don’t think our club ID ever was a player after our initial DVC website/MDE setup. It has always been membership(s) number since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter