Closing Time!

Ours showed yesterday, but no points. Today I noticed that when I went to "Add on tool" (existing member) Our total points includes our new points, however they aren't showing under BWV yet. I chatted with customer service and they said that they would not add the points. "they weren't ready" I should wait for them to go in naturally. Lucky you!!!
I just asked nicely and that I would like an opportunity to book a reservation since my contract had points expiring at the end of July. 10 minutes later the points were there and verified.

Ours showed yesterday, but no points. Today I noticed that when I went to "Add on tool" (existing member) Our total points includes our new points, however they aren't showing under BWV yet. I chatted with customer service and they said that they would not add the points. "they weren't ready" I should wait for them to go in naturally. Lucky you!!!
Did they say "would not", or "could not"? I've never heard them say they wouldn't at least try. Have to keep in mind, when you're chatting, you're talking to a Member Services CM. Member Administration sets up the membership/contracts, and MS can only reach out and see if the points are available to provision the contract.

Regardless, there's no reason why you can't go back on chat, after waiting maybe 24 hours, and try again.

That is so very frustrating. Understandable, others have had different experiences, but there is always the odd one out who has a difficult one. I do hope it gets better for you and you come out in top. We did get a little bit of movement today. The broker finally reached out to the title company and the title company is waiting for the sellers’ original wet ink documents. Which I am assuming means the documents were signed and are on the way to the states.
That is wonderful news!! We also got word yesterday that the sellers documents have been mailed back! Fingers crossed they arrive safely this week.

That is wonderful news!! We also got word yesterday that the sellers documents have been mailed back! Fingers crossed they arrive safely this week.
What awesome news for you as well! So glad it worked out. Let’s hope we can post our final updates soon!

Received my first Welcome Home email today, but it is just the activation code. No club ID, no membership ID. Anyone have an idea as to what the gap should be between them? (Received the email in the morning).

I called MS, first time around got bounced around until someone looked and said without the club ID, or the membership number they couldn’t get into the account and help me. Second time around, the cast member didn’t even look into this, just asked if it’s a resale and new membership and said I’d have to wait for that team to create the account. Going into the long weekend now, is there anything anyone thinks I can do?
I’m having the same issue. Received the activation code last night but no member ID. Where can I find the chat feature? I know they aren’t there today due to the holiday but I will contact tomorrow. I’m a first time owner through resale

ETA: used the chat feature 2 times and both times was told to call. I’m trying to book for august and rooms are almost gone for my dates

Last edited:
You need to type your question into the chat. If you click the prompt squares when it asks you questions it will tell you to call.

I used chat earlier today for this issue and spoke to a cast member who told me to wait until tomorrow and call the 800#.
Yes exactly. I wrote in my issue and the agent said call tomorrow or speak to my guide. Explained that I’m a new resale owner and was just told to call tomorrow

Done:

Home Resort: AUL
Broker: https://resales.*******.com/
Title Company: Hayes
Offer made: 4/4
Offer accepted: 4/4
Sent to ROFR: 4/4 (?)
Passed ROFR: 4/21
Closing docs received (buyer): 5/2
Closing docs returned (buyer): 5/2
Closing docs returned (seller): ?
Closing: 5/2
Deed recorded: 5/2
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member, new membership #/UY): 5/25
Points in account: 5/26 (via chat)

Days Total: 52

10 minutes on chat this morning, and we have points loaded. Another one done and dusted. 😅
When you are an existing owner buying a new use year, does the new one just magically appear in your account one day, or do you get an email to set it up as a totally different account?

I’m having the same issue. Received the activation code last night but no member ID. Where can I find the chat feature? I know they aren’t there today due to the holiday but I will contact tomorrow. I’m a first time owner through resale

ETA: used the chat feature 2 times and both times was told to call. I’m trying to book for august and rooms are almost gone for my dates
How long was it between deed recorded and activation code sent?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter