Closed Lounge at Boardwalk?

WDW-BWV

Mouseketeer
I was reading on DVCnews about Top of the World being declared part of the DVC common area ownership. Someone asked if the closed unused lounge at BW is member owned / supported as a declared area.

OK, I have been at the BW since it opened. What lounge is closed? And do we own it and not enjoy the benefits of what they referenced. Heck, if I am paying my maint fees for something we are all missing out on I want to know why.

Anyone got a clue?

I was reading on DVCnews about Top of the World being declared part of the DVC common area ownership. Someone asked if the closed unused lounge at BW is member owned / supported as a declared area.

OK, I have been at the BW since it opened. What lounge is closed? And do we own it and not enjoy the benefits of what they referenced. Heck, if I am paying my maint fees for something we are all missing out on I want to know why.

Anyone got a clue?

The Lounge at the BWV is call "The Attic". It's rented out for private parties. Many weddings use it.

drusba posted the data in this link. It sounds like "The Attic" lounge at BWV is also referred to as a "Commercial Unit".

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=42313514&postcount=38

The Attic at BWV is a room at the end of the building above Jellyrolls. As you enter the BWI by the Front Desk you will see a small sign directing you to the Attic on the 4th floor. Almost everyday if you check the daily activity marquee you will see that some group or event has booked the Attic.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter