(CLOSED) *** INFO : Shipping to Your Resort ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just LOVE this topic, so much great info. We will arrive at WLR about 9pm. And want to be @ rope drop the next day. Will garden grocer deliver before we arrive? We r not ordering refrigerated items, so if its delivered the day we arrive (but earlier) that would rock. Anyone know?

Yes, they will. I actually JUST placed my order for next Saturday on GG 10 minutes ago. You can schedule a delivery time. I would note in the special section area to please leave your order with bell services.

The original post show boardwalk inn but not the boardwalk villa address.
Can you ship to BWV? If so, what is the address?
also the inn has an * showing a cost to ship to.
How about the Bwv?

Thanks

Pop

Are the room refrigerators large enough to hold a gallon of milk, half gallon of OJ and some other items? Staying at the BC.

Has anyone ever bought something off ebay and had it delivered to a resort? I am from Canada and wanted to buy a Maclaren stroller to use on our trip. How long will they hold the package for? Thank you!

Thank you for the tips, especially about using FedEx, etc. instead of USPS. Anyone know how long Disney will keep them at Front Desk?

Sorry about this but after going through this message thread I'm not seeing how to ship things BACK home with UPS? Does Disney have a place at the resorts? Do you have to have it packaged and boxed up in returning it back home? Are we going to need to ship inside the box to our resort another box so we can send it back home? Thanks.

Sorry about this but after going through this message thread I'm not seeing how to ship things BACK home with UPS? Does Disney have a place at the resorts? Do you have to have it packaged and boxed up in returning it back home? Are we going to need to ship inside the box to our resort another box so we can send it back home? Thanks.

As you make purchases throughout WDW you can opt to have it sent back home for you (for a fee). You purchase the product, fill out a slip, and it is shipped directly to you. In terms of shipping everything at once after the point of sale I'm not sure where Disney has a place to do this...

Thanks but I'm not talking about purchasing items. I submitted this an another thread but if I were to ship an air mattress to our resort I would have no problem getting it there but what about sending it back?

As you make purchases throughout WDW you can opt to have it sent back home for you (for a fee). You purchase the product, fill out a slip, and it is shipped directly to you. In terms of shipping everything at once after the point of sale I'm not sure where Disney has a place to do this...

I know several people have asked but I haven't heard an answer. Has anyone used their Amazon Prime free 2 day shipping to have groceries sent to their resort? How was the timing? Any problems?

Hi everyone..we are traveling in August (2011) with a 7 month old so the plan is to ship all of the goodies for our child, which is ALOT, directly to the resort since we are flying. Since we are staying at BLT I know it will get shipped to the Comp. resort. Do you know how much it is per package to have a box delivered? Im hoping everything fits in at least 2 boxes since we are ordering everything (diapers, wipes, bottled water, swim diapers, etc. etc.)
We are ordering from Amazon.com so the shipping is 2 days and its free for us. Thanks

Thanks everybody!

Will be using GG to BLT in December but was vaguely anxious about cans of nutritional supplement for Mom's tube feedings. She already has it delivered to her, so sounds like shipping it by common carrier from home will work best.

Ya'll have really helped relieve some of my stress.

I have the same question as Kevallen. My daughter's special formula is hard to find in grocery stores and it is not available from Gardengrocer.com
I can get it from Amazon with free prime shipping which comes UPS. We will be staying at Boardwalk Villas with a cash reservation next month so I was going to send it about a week ahead of time. If I call to make sure it arrives will they be able to tell me?

I have the same question as Kevallen. My daughter's special formula is hard to find in grocery stores and it is not available from Gardengrocer.com
I can get it from Amazon with free prime shipping which comes UPS. We will be staying at Boardwalk Villas with a cash reservation next month so I was going to send it about a week ahead of time. If I call to make sure it arrives will they be able to tell me?

I'll let you know when we get back. We leave in one week for AKV -Jambo House!
:woohoo::yay::woohoo:
My daughter is g-tube fed and depends on her Pediasure for her nutrition. It is covered by insurance, so I hated to fork over $80-$100 to order more through Amazon, even though they had free 2 day Prime shipping. We'll be there 11 days including the two travel days, so I opted to take about two cases and ship them via UPS to the resort. (I'll have a dozen or so cans with us for the trip and to hold us over in case of any delays in receiving the package.) We're arriving on April 6th, and I sent it out today via UPS Ground with the "guaranteed" delivery by end of day on April 4th. It cost about $30. UPS provided a tracking number so I could keep an eye on things. There's supposed to be a snowstorm on the East Coast this week that they said might delay the shipment by a day. I'm a little nervous about things getting there safely, but keeping my fingers crossed!

We are using my Amazon Prime membership to ship diapers to the resort. I plan on ordering on Friday with the 2 day shipping so they'll be there in plenty of time for our Wednesday arrival. I'll let you know how it goes!

SIDE NOTE: When I went to the UPS Store today to ship our package, I used the info from the original post. I noted that the mailing address for Animal Kingdom Lodge was in Bay Lake and not Lake Buena Vista, so that's how I labeled my package. When I got to the UPS store, he entered the zip into the computer and said the only options were Lake Buena Vista or Orlando. I opted for Lake Buena Vista, but hope that doesn't cause any issues in delivery???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter