(CLOSED) Disney's BOARDWALK INN and VILLAS Information Thread ~2012~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you made it safely! We are feeling the impact of that rain this weekend.
Hope you have a nice dry and uneventful trip after that start!

Thanks so much. Luckily this morning was sunny, but some ominous looking clouds are moving in now...hoping to get in a quick swim before the skies open up. Keep dry and safe where you are :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yes weather is horrible right now.. Well my DD16 got out May 31 & my step son (12) who lives in Nashville flew here on Tues will be here until July 9th he is a handful & never stops talking or moving!!! You know I'm not even sure when the High school starts again!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & BWI Sept 8-15, 2013

We go back really early...like the first week in August :sad2: Of course getting out on May 22nd does have it's advantages - like going to WDW before the crowds hit:thumbsup2 ....and the heat :faint:

Here is a long blog post - scroll down - it has pictures from last September of a Studio

http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/walt_disney_world/resorts/boardwalk/

This thread does rock! So does the Boardwalk! You will love it!

Thanks for the link:thumbsup2

We're off to Cancun tomorrow (no Disney :sad2:, but still very excited) Can't wait to really start planning our 2014 WDW trip when we return from vacation. Hoping BWV sticks...I've been known to change my mind :rolleyes1 I'm a little biased towards the MK resorts. :confused3 We want to expand our horizons and try something different ;)...an Epcot resort. Simply because of this great thread we decided on BWV!

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Heather

We're off to Cancun tomorrow (no Disney :sad2:, but still very excited) Can't wait to really start planning our 2014 WDW trip when we return from vacation. Hoping BWV sticks...I've been known to change my mind :rolleyes1 I'm a little biased towards the MK resorts. :confused3 We want to expand our horizons and try something different ;)...an Epcot resort. Simply because of this great thread we decided on BWV!

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Heather
Safe travels tomorrow, Heather and may your Margarita glass always be full:beach:. I'll be right here awaiting your PHASE ONE planning.

We will be there in 21 days for our first BWV stay!! Didn't put in any requests - garden/pool view studio. Hoping for a magical time!!!

Just booked an Aug 25-Sept 1 trip at BWI! It's my first stay at a deluxe AND my 21st birthday, so I'm pretty excited!

Question: Is there any way to ensure we get two queens instead of one king?

Just booked an Aug 25-Sept 1 trip at BWI! It's my first stay at a deluxe AND my 21st birthday, so I'm pretty excited!

Odds are with you for 2 queens ... It is more difficult to get a guaranteed King.

Working diligently to revise and update your thread for re-posting:badpc: hehe...:surfweb:

:banana:Double digit dance!!
That's exciting!

We will be there in 21 days for our first BWV stay!! Didn't put in any requests - garden/pool view studio. Hoping for a magical time!!!
I think you will have a magical time and it's almost time to start packing!

What a wonderful celebration you're going to have - congratulations!

Just have your request added to your reservation by calling the WDTC.

Odds are with you for 2 queens ... It is more difficult to get a guaranteed King.

Absolutely:)

Looking forward to our new home, Kook!! You always do this place justice!

Can't wait to sail over to the new place!

null_zpsacd818cc.jpg

Or swing over if that works out better...

null_zps21a930da.jpg

I have a reservation for December 1-4 at the BWV for a 1 bedroom unit with a garden or pool view. Any advise? Should I make any special room requests?

I have a reservation for December 1-4 at the BWV for a 1 bedroom unit with a garden or pool view. Any advise? Should I make any special room requests?

Some of the walks to some Villa rooms can be far. Check a map of the resort to see which number rooms are close to the lobby. It really depends if you care on how long the walk is.

Your 2013 BWI/BWV Information Thread has been posted HERE.

PLEASE DO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD AS IT WILL SOON BE CLOSED. PLEASE POST TO THE NEW THREAD.

THANK YOU,

~MANAGEMENT:badpc:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!