(CLOSED) Disney's BOARDWALK INN and VILLAS Information Thread ~2012~

Status
Not open for further replies.
You chose well! Love BWI! Theming location restaurants - it is my absolute favorite!

How are you going to surprise your kids?

Don't know yet!! LOL They think we are driving to Georgia to look at mansions and then making a trip to see the ocean. DH and I haven't decided if we will just show up or tell them sometime during the drive.

I will help you breathe some life back into it ... 6 DAYS until we return HOME!!!!!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I think I hear a pulse:thumbsup2

132 days until BWV! Hate to wish the summer away but I want to go back now!
WOOHOO!

17 days until our first ever visit at BWI (or any deluxe)!! I am so excited!! Can't wait to see the kid's faces when they realize we are going to Disney again!!

Don't know yet!! LOL They think we are driving to Georgia to look at mansions and then making a trip to see the ocean. DH and I haven't decided if we will just show up or tell them sometime during the drive.
That's too funny. Let us know what you decide and what their reaction was. It will probbaly be something like this:yay::hyper::grouphug::worship::faint:

Agreed. So sorry folks. We are going to try and book a 2 BR standard view for October 2014. I have the 11 month window so I hope we can get it.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Let us know if you get it:)

Love this Pic! We hope to get two 2-bedrooms and two studios at 7 mo for Jan. at BWV. It's the favorite of all 4 families going! Keeping our fingers crossed!
Four families?! Fantastic! I hope you get all the villas - keep us posted.

omgoshomgoshomgosh..YAY!!!

The Engagement Pics from the Cottage are finally up!!

Here is the link if you wanna check them out! They turned out so so so good!:cloud9:

Why the user name is that I don't know..lol..guess it just all got lumped together with the Dessert Party we had for them.

www.collages.net/disneyphotography

Username: Lambert Dessert Party 2013

Password: 1971

and where it asks for email, you just enter your own.:thumbsup2

Here is the link if you wanna check them out! They turned out so so so good!:cloud9:

Why the user name is that I don't know..lol..guess it just all got lumped together with the Dessert Party we had for them.

Thank you for sharing the album with us. I really enjoyed the beautiful photos and what a wonderful memory for the future bride and groom. What a cute couple!

The photos capture your engagement beautifully! Congratulations and best wishes to you!

Thank you for sharing the album with us. I really enjoyed the beautiful photos and what a wonderful memory for the future bride and groom. What a cute couple!

Thank you, I think so too, but then I am a bit partial. :goodvibes

The photos capture your engagement beautifully! Congratulations and best wishes to you!

The pictures are from my brother and future sis-in-law's engagement. I just helped him to set up everything. I appreciate your Best Wishes tho! :goodvibes

I am getting a wonderful new sister, so that is definitely cause for Congrats to me too I suppose! :)

Wow! Thank you for sharing. You helped put together a lovely event for your brother!

Very cool! I like the pics with the entranceway arch to the cottage. Congrats to them!!

Checked into the boardwalk today. This is our first stay here so it is taking some time to get used to it. We've stayed at POFQ twice before, but are enjoying the boardwalk so far. I rented points through a DVC member and I was a little nervous, but everything has worked out fine. Our studio was ready when we arrived at 11:30. So we put our stuff away and went to EPCOT for awhile. It is very nice to be able to walk over there. On the way back DD wanted to take the boat so we did and then We went to the pool for awhile. Very good first day at Disney.

Checked into the boardwalk today. This is our first stay here so it is taking some time to get used to it. We've stayed at POFQ twice before, but are enjoying the boardwalk so far. I rented points through a DVC member and I was a little nervous, but everything has worked out fine. Our studio was ready when we arrived at 11:30. So we put our stuff away and went to EPCOT for awhile. It is very nice to be able to walk over there. On the way back DD wanted to take the boat so we did and then We went to the pool for awhile. Very good first day at Disney.

How nice. What was your first impression of the studio?

I hope the rest of your vacation goes just as smoothly. Are you going to walk or boat to DHS?

How nice. What was your first impression of the studio?

I thought the studio was very nice. I had requested a quiet location, and when I saw our studio was right by the ice machine, that made me a little nervous, but we don't hear anything. We have a small bench in ours, not sure if all of them have one. My DD wants to sleep on it, last night she fell asleep in my bed and I didn't move her. Not sure about tonight, she's already sleeping in my bed again. My mom is sleeping on the pull out bed and she says it is comfortable. Having the toaster is great, DD had cinnamon toast for breakfast. There isn't a lot of storage for clothes, just 3 drawers plus the closet. Other than that I like our studio a lot. We have a standard view but tonight we were able to see some of illuminations, the ones that were high. That was pretty cool!

I hope the rest of your vacation goes just as smoothly. Are you going to walk or boat to DHS?

My plan is to walk and let DD ride in the stroller, then park it once we get there and she can walk around the park. I don't want her to get wore out before we get there. I'm sure DD will want to take the boat, so we'll probably do both. We are going to DHS on Friday for SWW. DD wants to meet Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker.

My plan is to walk and let DD ride in the stroller, then park it once we get there and she can walk around the park. I don't want her to get wore out before we get there. I'm sure DD will want to take the boat, so we'll probably do both. We are going to DHS on Friday for SWW. DD wants to meet Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker.

Sounds like a great trip so far. I want to meet them, too! :)

I thought the studio was very nice. I had requested a quiet location, and when I saw our studio was right by the ice machine, that made me a little nervous, but we don't hear anything. We have a small bench in ours, not sure if all of them have one. My DD wants to sleep on it, last night she fell asleep in my bed and I didn't move her. Not sure about tonight, she's already sleeping in my bed again. My mom is sleeping on the pull out bed and she says it is comfortable. Having the toaster is great, DD had cinnamon toast for breakfast. There isn't a lot of storage for clothes, just 3 drawers plus the closet. Other than that I like our studio a lot. We have a standard view but tonight we were able to see some of illuminations, the ones that were high. That was pretty cool!

Thanks for sharing. How awesome to see fireworks on a standard view. I do hope no one is filling coolers with ice in the wee hours. We are coming down later this month and have rented DVC for the first time. I'm glad you found the studio very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter