Cindy's for lunch or dinner?

lolatuck

Mouseketeer
Everyone raves about Cindy's for breakfast, but I was wondering if they serve lunch or dinner?

I have never been there before, and this trip it will just be Hubby and I, so we won't even have kids with us. So would Cindy's be a good choice for us at all? I thought maybe we would avoid the crowds by having either lunch or dinner there.

Is the food good at lunch or dinner? Are the characters there for those meals?

Any info at all would help.

Thanks.

Lola °Ü°

We had lunch there last month, and though it was on the expensive side, it was VERY good! You can see the menus here:
Menus

DH had Prime Rib and I had Major Domo's Pie, both were delicious. We also had the Her Majesty's salads and they were okay, though mine needed more dressing. We would definitely go back.

If it were just DH and I, we'd go for dinner. It would make a very romantic dinner for two. The stained glass windows are beautiful, and the setting is quite nice.

Oh, Cinderella was on her throne in the lobby when we arrived and was still there when we left about an hour later. She isn't guaranteed to be there though (except for breakfast).

Yes......lunch AND supper are served there. Next week, I'm gunna make a PS for for my family (2 adults & 2 children) to eat supper there in June.

Yes, it's a bit more expensive than.....say.....Liberty Tree Tavern or Tony's but, they offer meals there that you can't get anywhere else in the Magic Kingdom. Just a "step above", if you will. Plus, you're eating in Cinderella's Castle! princess: What could be better?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts