Christmas Quiz - Day 1 **updated with answer**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Welcome to the Christmas/Disney/WDW/Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Quiz.

As this will be a hectic month of Partying, I do understand that you all won't be able to join in everynight (and that some of you lucky lot will be off to see the Main Mouse). As long as you are all having fun, then I don't mind.

So tonight we're going to start off really easy, no search engines will be required.

Question 1

What is the name of the main character in ‘The Santa Clause’

a) Scott Campbell
b) Scott Calvin
c) Calvin Klein
d) Beam-me-up-Scottie

I will be posting questions/answers around 7pm (unless I have a life that is, then I'll do it a bit earlier - but I will let you know), and reply in the usual way by pm.

Hope you have fun.

mandymouse :earsgirl: Winner of November 2004 Quiz :cheer2:

I'm sure I'm going to be one of the saddos who answers every single question :rolleyes: Maybe I should start making a few plans this December! :p

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a Christmassy themed quiz, PM on the way! :)

PM Sent- my first quiz entry :earseek: so I hope it works alright!!
--And because its my first "go", I think it should be Extra Extra Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy mandymouse!! :D

And its great to think that by the time the quiz is over Christmas will have already happened- only 3 and a bit weeks to go!!

"Sleigh bells ring, are you listenin'............"

Sending PM. I know I'm a bit late but wanted to join in anyway,
Claire

PM sent

I have missed taking part in the quizzes :)

morning

PM sent

never joined in with this quiz before but would like to take part, can someone tell me the rules etc please

cami
x

Another saddo over here, this time I'm also going to try to answer all the questions!

Cami, it's very easy, just send a Private Message to the quizmaster with the answer...!

Aruna

Glad to be back in contestant mode and I hope, given this time of year, you'll be taking hangovers into consideration!

PM on its way
Annmarie

Well done everyone, off to a great start, everyone got it right. It was a shame that no one thought it was d) Beam-me-up-Scottie but it was infact

b) Scott Calvin

It was lovely to see so many join in, along with some new names

Question 2 coming up

mandymouse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest