Christmas Pin Exchange Sent/Received

I received an adorable stocking today [with pins, I assume ;) ]from UPDisney.Thanks, Vicki! It's under our tree!

I'm glad that it's arrived. That's two down and only one to go.

I am also still waiting for one to arrive here.

Received two little wrapped packages today! AND some yummy candy - I THINK they said from Tinknme? Thank you! They are under the tree!!!

Sabrina received her pins today from Riley. She likes the stickers and candy and can't wait to open the pins. Thanks Riley and Tinknme.

Glad to hear they arrived & your welcome! Hope you like the pins.

snowwhitesmom said:
Received two little wrapped packages today! AND some yummy candy - I THINK they said from Tinknme? Thank you! They are under the tree!!!

Hope Sabrina enjoys the pins!

Maureenmouse said:
Sabrina received her pins today from Riley. She likes the stickers and candy and can't wait to open the pins. Thanks Riley and Tinknme.

I am waiting on one package to arrive & one to be delivered :)

Tara received her package yesterday. I apologize that I am not sure who it is from - I was having trouble deciphering the return address.

Can someone tell me if my pkg. was sent UPS? I got a call from UPS that they have a pkg. for me and only thing I'm expecting is my SS Pkg.

I got my package from Fires Grumpy today. Thanks so much! I got a stocking with pins under the tree and a few extras. Fires Grumpy sent me a framed autograph of Donald Duck and a bag full of coal. :rotfl2: That is so clever!

Quasi123 said:
I got my package from Fires Grumpy today. Thanks so much! I got a stocking with pins under the tree and a few extras. Fires Grumpy sent me a framed autograph of Donald Duck and a bag full of coal. :rotfl2: That is so clever!

That pkg. sure took senic route to FL. I personally sent it over a week ago. So do you like the Duck's name in a frame.

I got a package yesterday from someone, it was in a disney box and quite crushed by USPS, but it made it.

Mine went out and I have to apologize, we had issues with Mya's legs that took my attention and I forgot to wrap them and get them in the mail until today. They have been sent via USPS Priority, so should arrive on Saturday. I'm Sorry.

Mac and Martha

those packages were from me - I am sorry they got crushed - they were out of priority boxes at the post office - and since there wasn't anything breakable I decided to take a chance

Zoiebear - you will get one package from me for your last two sets of pins - I did an exchange for my niece and didn't realize right away that she and I both got your name!!

julia & nicks mom said:
i forgot to say all of our exchanges have arrived and are accounted for!!

i have not received my pkg. yet granted ups hasn't arrived yet.

Fire14 said:
That pkg. sure took senic route to FL. I personally sent it over a week ago. So do you like the Duck's name in a frame.

Yeah, the whole family thought it was a great idea. Thanks!

julia & nicks mom said:
Mac and Martha

those packages were from me - I am sorry they got crushed - they were out of priority boxes at the post office - and since there wasn't anything breakable I decided to take a chance

Zoiebear - you will get one package from me for your last two sets of pins - I did an exchange for my niece and didn't realize right away that she and I both got your name!!

Thanks - I thought maybe it was you, but was not 100%. Our box was not too badly crushed.

It's killing Tara not to open it - of course it came on a day when she helped me get the mail!

OR package should be there to you by friday at the latest, it left a little late sorry
Zoiebear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter