Christmas Pin Exchange Sent/Received

My bad, I don't remember who gave which. But we rec'd packages from DJT and Fire14.
In Wyatt's package he found 75 years with Mickey and Goofy as horse drawn carrage driver Pins along with Disney Old Witch card game and Mickey Gel pens (which Mommy promptly claimed as her own).
In Alex's package he found a Buzz Lightyear pin, a Buzz & Woody pin and a Mickey topiary pin that he promptly traded to his brother for TWO Star Wars Pins. (Wyatt loves cast pins) He also got a bag a coal, but he did not find it funny. Until we told him he could give it to his Papaw. Then it was funny.

Thank you so much for letting us play in this exchange.

I sent to Alex So he got Buzz, Mickey Top. Etc. and bag of coal I'm sorry he didn't find it funny I thought it was cute.

I musta been a VERY BAD girl Santa still hasn't visted me.

It's okay. I thought it was cute.

Sorry you didn't get your pins yet. Hope they show up for you soon. The other person I sent has posted about rec'g them yet. Hope she liked them.

Sorry I didn't post sooner. Both Amanda and Sabrina love their pins and have them on their lanyards. Sabrina received a cat pin ( the girl cat from Aristocats) and a Cinderella pin. She loves cats and Cinderella. You picked out great pins for her Riley and mom! Amanda received 2 pins directly from the Magic Kingdom. I'm sorry that I can't say exactly which pins they are on her lanyard and she's really engrossed in playing her new vflash princess game right now. Thank you Tara and Martha. She loves the pins and already has added them in her collection. Martha, I hope you're feeling better.

Happy Holidays!
Maureen

UP Tink (Rebecca) got a bunch of neat stuff from ScoutsMom99. She got pooh, piglet & rabbit pins. The extras were bubble bath, change purse, chap stick, pedometer, and body wash. She was excited about all of it.

Glad she liked everything :goodvibes

I got a super cute Mickey Pin and an adorable Disneyland Pin (from the Tiki room) plus a cool tinker Bell stickey notepad that turns into a magnet when it is used up from gotalovedisney! Thank-you so much I love everything:goodvibes

J and N Mom for the cool mug set and the bunch of pins, I have never seen the mickey ears DL, and the dStore pins were really neat

Also thank you to UPtink, I got 2 really cool pluto pins I did not have. There was pluto with the golden ears!!! And a cute baby pluto
Stacie

Snowwhitesmom sent me a Mickey policeman pin and a Mickey dressed as Groucho Marx pin (at least that's what I think it is). I didn't have either one so I'm glad to have them to add to my collection. Thanks so much!

Still nothing after Thurs. mail run :( Maybe Santa left the New Years Baby in charge of my pkg.

Fire14, Hope your pins get to soon. It is so disappointing to read that someone has not rec'd their items when they should have.

Heres hoping all exchanges wrap up by the New Year. :wizard:

Thank you Zoiebear! I love both pins! She sent me an adorable Halloween Cuties pin, and a Mickey Christmas pin!

Garrett received his pins today. He received a cute Minnie pin & a Mickey New Years 2007 pin. He loves them, thank you!

better late than not at all. I finally got my pins today. I got a cuties eeyore, tink on a timble, mickey ears with disneyland banner and mickey and co riding the tea cups.

Woa, looks like they took the long way home.

I am glad to hear you finally got them!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter