Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Shoot, what's 11 or 12 games without a break. We did 30, right? And that was right before ten in a row with one day off.

End of two and Tigers are winning 1-0.

Hope to see Bote on 3rd tomorrow and Almora in CF, Heywood in RF, Bryant in LF. Murphy is doing pretty good so far. Batting average up, some nice plays at second and first.

And we did have to put up with John Smoltz today. Back to normal tomorrow.

We’re going to be okay. *We* are playing well. 10 of the last 16 with the schedule we had is strong. And we may get to 95! If anyone told me that at the end of August I’d have been thrilled. Yes, the Brewers keep winning late. But, as Fin says, we still control our destiny.

And THEN! We still get a free life if it ends up being a game on Tuesday.

We are not going to win the WS without some memorable craziness. Bring it on.

CONTROL THEIR OWN DESTINY!!!!!LETS GOOOOOOOO

1200px-Cubs_Win_flag_4-18-08.jpg

One of my top 5 games ever was the Cubs/Giants tie breaker in 1998. It was magical!

I hope for some magic tomorrow! I don't think I can make it since I have an appointment in the morning that can't be rescheduled.

One of my top 5 games ever was the Cubs/Giants tie breaker in 1998. It was magical!

I hope for some magic tomorrow! I don't think I can make it since I have an appointment in the morning that can't be rescheduled.
Nice thing about being retired, I can watch baseball all day long and all night long if I want to.

My DD's boyfriend's parents asked for my pair. Um ... NO!
Just to be clear
....are you saying no to me? That his parents are Brewer fans? OR that you wouldn't dare offer up tix to Brewer fans and your DD has good taste in dating a Cub fan ?or that you told her BF Brewer parents no? SPELL IT OUT, I'M FRIED!LOL

Just to be clear
....are you saying no to me? That his parents are Brewer fans? OR that you wouldn't dare offer up tix to Brewer fans and your DD has good taste in dating a Cub fan ?or that you told her BF Brewer parents no? SPELL IT OUT, I'M FRIED!LOL
Sorry! The BF’s parents are Brewers fans. They asked Celia if I was using my tickets. I told her they couldn’t have them because my season ticket partners were using them. I wouldn’t have sold them the tickets in any case because I don’t want opposing team fans in my seats for playoff games. Regular season, no biggie. Playoff games? That’s a big nope.

Sorry! The BF’s parents are Brewers fans. They asked Celia if I was using my tickets. I told her they couldn’t have them because my season ticket partners were using them. I wouldn’t have sold them the tickets in any case because I don’t want opposing team fans in my seats for playoff games. Regular season, no biggie. Playoff games? That’s a big nope.

tenor.gif

Since CC still hasn't announced a pitcher, I am guessing they try to bullpen again like game 1 against STL. They didn't need anyone yesterday, really so have a lot of arms. Of all days I will miss 1/2 the game. I believe in our guys, experience, Wrigley Field and whatever happens today, that we see the Brewers again on Thursday, lol GO CUBS GO!!!

Anyone else feel like they’re going to throw up? No? Just me?

It’s ok. I’m fine. We’re fine. Everything’s fine.

Let’s do this, Cubbies!

Gooooo Cubbies!!! I don't know if I can even stand to watch / listen today! Anyone going today? Bring the "W"!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter