Casey Anthony Civil Trials Discussion

Bozo: The jury listened to the evidence
Dr Phil: No they didn't, they listened to a story, there was no evidence of sexual abuse.

Watched the show. Opinion of Bozo hasn't changed, Dr Phil was decent. Seems like there are stories that CA and George have reconciled. :confused3 Guess she reconciled with her abuser and cause of her child's death.

I'm glad Dr. Phil said that.

If the stories are true about CA and George, it's a real shame. Daughter or not, I would NEVER reconcile with somebody that I KNEW had murdered their little girl.

Dr Phil: No they didn't, they listened to a story, there was no evidence of sexual abuse.

Watched the show. Opinion of Bozo hasn't changed, Dr Phil was decent. Seems like there are stories that CA and George have reconciled. :confused3 Guess she reconciled with her abuser and cause of her child's death.

I can't even......UGH!

Casey, you claim your dad sexually abused you and killed your little girl but you reconcile with him?

And George, your daughter threw you under the bus and accused you of two very horrendous acts, yet you reconcile with her?

Not that this is news to anyone, but they are one ****ed up family!

Good for Dr Phil! I still have it on my DVR. I might watch it one of these days.

Gotta love this picture:

spl505542_009.jpg

And how about this one? She's looking a little distraught. Excuse me if I find a glimmer of satisfaction in that.

spl505542_008.jpg

Please, please, please let this be untrue. The National Enquirer is reporting that Casey is pregnant. I know it is the Enquirer, but they do get the story right a high percentage of the time. I feel sick.

I saw a quick headline a few days ago , it said something about sterilization. I did not pick it up and read it. So I take things they say with a grain of salt.

Please, please, please let this be untrue. The National Enquirer is reporting that Casey is pregnant. I know it is the Enquirer, but they do get the story right a high percentage of the time. I feel sick.

OMG!!! Makes me sick to even think about.

There are so many woman who cry themselves to sleep at night because they cannot conceive a child and this piece of s*#t is going to have another one???
Can't fathom it.:crazy2:

UGH! I should know that every time this thread comes up it can't be anything good! I'm ill!

I know it's just how things are, but I find it hard to imagine that there are people who actually WANT to be in a picture with her - much less all smiling. Kind of makes you a little sick.

ETA: I just read that Adam Longo has a 2 year old daughter. I know he's a reporter, and Casey Anothony is a big story, but no way would I be taking a friendly photo with her.
Pretty creepy, isn't it. I can't imagine having a 2 yr old daughter and cozying up with a child murderer. I'm just waiting for all these people who defend her to let her babysit their child...go ahead, dare ya; I mean, as long as there's no pool nearby, what's the problem? (Remember when that defense team lawyer...you know, the one who used to pet CA in court...couldn't even bring herself to answer Joy Behar's question "Would you let Casey babysit for your kids?" ::yes:: ) It's all about getting the big story, but Casey is poison. Nope, Mr Longo isn't looking too popular. :thumbsup2
How disgusting if it is true. What kind of creep would want to procreate with her??? Oh wait...we've certainly seen our share of those who relish in the infamy of CA. Sure hope she's not too disappointed if she has a child without an Irish accent. :rolleyes:
UGH! I should know that every time this thread comes up it can't be anything good! I'm ill!
I know, huh?! She's just so darn creepy, at best.

Still haven't watched the Jeff Ashton movie, or the Dr Phil episode, but have them DVR'd. Bozo was on this new Vinnie Politan (from InSession, or what's left of it!) show on HLN about the Jodi Arias trial, and the episode with Bozo I deleted without watching. He is just one skanky creep. It's sort of amazing to think how two such sleazy people...CA and Bozo...FOUND each other. With all the trials I've watched, and whatever I thought of the defense teams (and it's often not good), I've just never seen anyone as scummy as Bozo.

Yeah, this thread again. LOL

FYI, Judge Belvin Perry :love: was on The Today Show this morning. It will probably be on their website at some point. Good interview! And I think he has a little more hair. :) Basically, he talked about the two sides of CA (in front of the jury...meek, innocent...and when the jury wasn't there...in control). Also, that the day the lawyers talked to her about a plea deal, she went so ballistic (he heard screaming and lots of cursing) that they had a competency evaluation. (I thought we heard back then that she just stared straight ahead? :confused3 ) Anyway he said that it was a circumstantial case and that the prosecutors were more competent, but that Bozo (he didn't say "Bozo" ;)) was more personable, and that won the case. Ugh.

And reading my last post above, I just want to say...I still cannot bring myself to watch the movie based on Jeff Ashton's book, and it's still on my DVR! :eek: Along with the Dr Phil interview with Bozo. :laughing:

Hi there Mar!

I saw the promo this morning so see my DVR. Just saw J Lichtenstein tweet about it so can on here cause I KNEW someone must have seen itl LOL!

He did say that there was plenty of evidence to convict? I wonder if saying Bozo was more personable was his way of saying that the village idiots were just that....idiots!

Hi there Mar!

I saw the promo this morning so see my DVR. Just saw J Lichtenstein tweet about it so can on here cause I KNEW someone must have seen itl LOL!

He did say that there was plenty of evidence to convict? I wonder if saying Bozo was more personable was his way of saying that the village idiots were just that....idiots!
Hey there jovi! :wave:

Miss you on the Jodi Arias trial threads! (Went to the jury Friday...verdict watch now...getting flashbacks to the CA verdict! :eek: ) You always had so much great input on the CA trial. :)

Perry said that as the judge he has to decide whether there's enough evidence to give it to the jury (or something like that) and there was. He said he read the verdict twice and was very surprised. I'm sure he would have liked to say more about the jury, but that probably would be inappropriate. He did kind of say that she's getting what she deserves now, and will have to answer to "the judge of judges". :thumbsup2

Well, have to catch up on the Jodi Arias trial thread before I leave to babysit DGD in CT. She's almost a year and a half now! With boundless energy. :eek: (I babysit on Fridays, but DD needed me today too...DURING TRIAL WATCH! Sheesh.)

Hope all is well with you!

Mar! I can't believe she's a year and a half! Everything good . I would have joined you on that JA thread but I missed the first week or so of the trial and then just couldnt give it the time ! Hopefully , this jury will get it right !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter