Casey Anthony Civil Trials Discussion

He knows she did it. I bet all those hours she spent in his office, I bet she confessed.
I don't think she confessed. I think she dug her heels into her lies and stuck with them. She lied about everything, to everyone. I don't think she'd give up the truth to JB. I do believe he knows OF COURSE she did it, but I also think he basically helped her lie by feeding her just the right questions to help her create more of her BS stories, like about George and Lee abusing her. I don't think that Casey ever did, or ever would, let the truth about what happened to Caylee leave her lips.

I don't think she confessed. I think she dug her heels into her lies and stuck with them. She lied about everything, to everyone. I don't think she'd give up the truth to JB. I do believe he knows OF COURSE she did it, but I also think he basically helped her lie by feeding her just the right questions to help her create more of her BS stories, like about George and Lee abusing her. I don't think that Casey ever did, or ever would, let the truth about what happened to Caylee leave her lips.

Totally agree. She will take that story to the grave.

Aaaaannnnddd...it's back! LOL

Take a chill pill before you read the Orlando Sentinel article. That Baez...a POS, as always.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/ente...r-dumped-caylee-anthony-20130821,0,87492.post

Ugh Ugh and more Ugh!

Baez writes that he cried when he learned his book, written with Peter Golenbock, had become a New York Times bestseller. Baez also updates readers on his practice, saying he has "opened a dream office" in Coral Gables while maintaining his Orlando office.

He cried!! Pffftt.. And Why oh why is he in Coral Gables? Go away! Go back and stay away from here. Last thing I need is to run into him...

I agree. I don't think CA will ever confess. At this point, her self deluded way is now convinced she's innocent.

I soooo agree with this.

I agree. I don't think CA will ever confess. At this point, her self deluded way is now convinced she's innocent.

I think you very well may be right. She's convinced herself that she's innocent because she had no choice or she was cornered or something of that nature. :headache:

ETA: Well, how sad... NOT http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/20...thony-shes-still-having-to-live-in-isolation/

Two years ago J. Cheney Mason served as co-counsel in the Casey Anthony trial, helping lead attorney Jose Baez to represent the woman ultimately found not guilty in the murder of her young daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Tuesday Mason offered an update on the status of his former client:

"Casey is still having to live in isolation and in secret. She can't go out in public. There are still morons out there threatening to hurt her, just like there are those from time to time that still threaten me and my family, because we won," revealed the lawyer. "Casey is resilent though. Any woman that can spend three years in solitary confinement, go through the trial that we did, and survive as she has, you got to say she's got some good stock in her."

Noting that Anthony desperately "wants to go on with her life," Mason expressed frustration in having to wait for the day that such a wish is realized:

"The real question is where and when and how. She can't go out in public now, and it's been two years, two years ago this week."

:eek: Think she could pass a lie detector test?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/ente...re-a-million-like-her-20130821,0,5351171.post

You may think Casey Anthony is old news, but don't tell that to two Los Angeles-based producers who are interested in buying her story.

"She's a mystery to me. She's a mystery to millions," Richard Aaron told me Tuesday.

You may have seen our story about the producers' offers to Anthony. I wanted to share more of their thoughts about the project.

Howard Schultz, creator and executive producer of "The Moment of Truth," wants Anthony for a special edition of the old series that ran on Fox. He says the public remains fascinated by Anthony.

"In cases where questions linger, people really want to know the truth," Schultz said. "It's very difficult to get to the truth. It's one of the reasons I created the show. I believe in the power of the truth. There's a certain relief that comes over the public when they know the truth."

In 2011, Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. It was a verdict that stunned millions and left them with questions.

On "The Moment of Truth," a game/reality show, participants took a lie-detector test. They could win up to $500,000 if they answered those often embarrassing questions truthfully -- as determined by the test -- in front of family and friends.

For Anthony, Schultz said he might use three polygraphers instead of the usual one to ensure the results across the board. For Anthony, he was willing to increase the prize money to $1 million.

What does Schultz say to anyone who complains that Anthony would profit from appearing on the show?

"I think that the public relief that comes from getting the truth, whatever it may be, there's something that comes to rest with that," he said. "That has tremendous value."

Producer Aaron offers Anthony a deal in which she would sit for an interview with a therapist. She would receive $50,000 upon arriving at the therapist's office, $450,000 upon completion of the filmed interview and $500,000 when Aaron made a deal with a network to present the interview.

"I would say there are at least a million Casey Anthonys in American culture," Aaron said. "She could help shed light on something we know little about: the mind set. What created some of these dysfunctional problems?"

The therapist is crucial, Aaron said, for a "transparent interview about her mind set, the problems and challenges that she had to endure, to explain herself and all the questions that millions of people want to know."

Aaron hopes the interview could evolve into a book that social scientists could use to explore dysfunctional families.

His response to anyone who thinks Anthony would profit from such an offer?

"The reward for enlightenment about her condition could save lives," he said. "It could help the world of psychology."

Charles Greene, Anthony's civil attorney, told the Sentinel he's not looking for offers or soliciting offers. He said he wasn't aware of either offer from these producers.

But the offers remain good. "Moment of Truth" producer Schultz had a message: "I would welcome the opportunity to speak to Mr. Greene."

Ugh Ugh and more Ugh!

He cried!! Pffftt.. And Why oh why is he in Coral Gables? Go away! Go back and stay away from here. Last thing I need is to run into him...

If you see him, take pictures! :teeth:

I agree...I think Casey doesn't see what she did to Caylee as "murder". I think she sees it, in her twisted mind, as something she had to do for all sorts of justifiable reasons, thereby meaning she's innocent.
I soooo agree with this.

I think you very well may be right. She's convinced herself that she's innocent because she had no choice or she was cornered or something of that nature. :headache:

ETA: Well, how sad... NOT http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/20...thony-shes-still-having-to-live-in-isolation/

Two years ago J. Cheney Mason served as co-counsel in the Casey Anthony trial, helping lead attorney Jose Baez to represent the woman ultimately found not guilty in the murder of her young daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Tuesday Mason offered an update on the status of his former client:

"Casey is still having to live in isolation and in secret. She can't go out in public. There are still morons out there threatening to hurt her, just like there are those from time to time that still threaten me and my family, because we won," revealed the lawyer. "Casey is resilent though. Any woman that can spend three years in solitary confinement, go through the trial that we did, and survive as she has, you got to say she's got some good stock in her."

Noting that Anthony desperately "wants to go on with her life," Mason expressed frustration in having to wait for the day that such a wish is realized:

"The real question is where and when and how. She can't go out in public now, and it's been two years, two years ago this week."
The only thing missing is the violin music. :rolleyes:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/ente...re-a-million-like-her-20130821,0,5351171.post

You may think Casey Anthony is old news, but don't tell that to two Los Angeles-based producers who are interested in buying her story.

"She's a mystery to me. She's a mystery to millions," Richard Aaron told me Tuesday.

You may have seen our story about the producers' offers to Anthony. I wanted to share more of their thoughts about the project.

Howard Schultz, creator and executive producer of "The Moment of Truth," wants Anthony for a special edition of the old series that ran on Fox. He says the public remains fascinated by Anthony.

"In cases where questions linger, people really want to know the truth," Schultz said. "It's very difficult to get to the truth. It's one of the reasons I created the show. I believe in the power of the truth. There's a certain relief that comes over the public when they know the truth."

In 2011, Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. It was a verdict that stunned millions and left them with questions.

On "The Moment of Truth," a game/reality show, participants took a lie-detector test. They could win up to $500,000 if they answered those often embarrassing questions truthfully -- as determined by the test -- in front of family and friends.

For Anthony, Schultz said he might use three polygraphers instead of the usual one to ensure the results across the board. For Anthony, he was willing to increase the prize money to $1 million.

What does Schultz say to anyone who complains that Anthony would profit from appearing on the show?

"I think that the public relief that comes from getting the truth, whatever it may be, there's something that comes to rest with that," he said. "That has tremendous value."

Producer Aaron offers Anthony a deal in which she would sit for an interview with a therapist. She would receive $50,000 upon arriving at the therapist's office, $450,000 upon completion of the filmed interview and $500,000 when Aaron made a deal with a network to present the interview.

"I would say there are at least a million Casey Anthonys in American culture," Aaron said. "She could help shed light on something we know little about: the mind set. What created some of these dysfunctional problems?"

The therapist is crucial, Aaron said, for a "transparent interview about her mind set, the problems and challenges that she had to endure, to explain herself and all the questions that millions of people want to know."

Aaron hopes the interview could evolve into a book that social scientists could use to explore dysfunctional families.

"The reward for enlightenment about her condition could save lives," he said. "It could help the world of psychology."

Charles Greene, Anthony's civil attorney, told the Sentinel he's not looking for offers or soliciting offers. He said he wasn't aware of either offer from these producers.

But the offers remain good. "Moment of Truth" producer Schultz had a message: "I would welcome the opportunity to speak to Mr. Greene."
So she would get the money either way, or only if she has a truthful lie detector test? I think she should get the electric chair if she flunks.

Hard to tell if she could pass. As we've been saying, who knows what goes on in that head of hers and if she doesn't see what she did as "murder", or has convinced herself it just didn't happen that way at all, or if a lie detector test can weed out those issues. :confused3 Crazy stuff, that's for sure.

JUDGE PERRY WITH A TV SHOW?! I would SO love it!!! :love:
http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2...-anthony-judge-if-a-tv-show-is-in-his-future/

So she would get the money either way, or only if she has a truthful lie detector test? I think she should get the electric chair if she flunks.

Hard to tell if she could pass. As we've been saying, who knows what goes on in that head of hers and if she doesn't see what she did as "murder", or has convinced herself it just didn't happen that way at all, or if a lie detector test can weed out those issues. :confused3 Crazy stuff, that's for sure.

The article says, "On "The Moment of Truth," a game/reality show, participants took a lie-detector test. They could win up to $500,000 if they answered those often embarrassing questions truthfully -- as determined by the test -- in front of family and friends." So she would only get the money if she passed the test.

I agree with you though. There are people who have beaten a lie detector test, and I have do doubt that she considers herself to be innocent. How far that would carry in answering a multitude of questions, I'm not sure. Like - Did you have anything to do with her death? Did you put the body where it was found? Did your dad molest you? Etc., etc., etc.

The article says, "On "The Moment of Truth," a game/reality show, participants took a lie-detector test. They could win up to $500,000 if they answered those often embarrassing questions truthfully -- as determined by the test -- in front of family and friends." So she would only get the money if she passed the test.

I agree with you though. There are people who have beaten a lie detector test, and I have do doubt that she considers herself to be innocent. How far that would carry in answering a multitude of questions, I'm not sure. Like - Did you have anything to do with her death? Did you put the body where it was found? Did your dad molest you? Etc., etc., etc.
Duh! Excuse my lack of reading comprehension today. Spent three days with a toddler and my head is full of things like "Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog!" :eek: LOL

So, if she DOES believe she's guilty, she wouldn't risk a lie detector test, would she? :scratchin Or does she think she's so good and lied her way out of a murder conviction (as well as two years of claiming to have jobs, a nanny, etc) that she'd give it a shot for the money. Because if she was determined to be deceptive, then she not only wouldn't get the money, but she'd be buying herself another few years in hiding. :thumbsup2

I bet she's already doing searches for "how to beat a polygraph" just in case. ;) Cindy, get ready for an explanation for how YOU searched for something completely innocent...how to beat a polygamist? :laughing:

Aldrich Ames spied for Russia for 9 years and passed twice, Gary Ridgeway also passed. lie detectors are not reliable.

Duh! Excuse my lack of reading comprehension today. Spent three days with a toddler and my head is full of things like "Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog!" :eek: LOL

So, if she DOES believe she's guilty, she wouldn't risk a lie detector test, would she? :scratchin Or does she think she's so good and lied her way out of a murder conviction (as well as two years of claiming to have jobs, a nanny, etc) that she'd give it a shot for the money. Because if she was determined to be deceptive, then she not only wouldn't get the money, but she'd be buying herself another few years in hiding. :thumbsup2

I bet she's already doing searches for "how to beat a polygraph" just in case. ;) Cindy, get ready for an explanation for how YOU searched for something completely innocent...how to beat a polygamist? :laughing:

The only reason I bolded it was just to make my point - NOT trying to cast aspersions on your reading skills! :flower3: (Just wanted to clear that up! :goodvibes)

It does make you wonder whether she would gamble on it. If she could pass it, then she could say, "See, I told you so all along!" but I still wouldn't believe her.

And, yes, wouldn't be at all surprised to find out she was looking up how to beat the polygraph! :rotfl2:

Aldrich Ames spied for Russia for 9 years and passed twice, Gary Ridgeway also passed. lie detectors are not reliable.

Yes, that would be my fear. :headache:

The only reason I bolded it was just to make my point - NOT trying to cast aspersions on your reading skills! :flower3: (Just wanted to clear that up! :goodvibes)
No problem! Seriously, I admit...it sometimes irks me when people don't read things thoroughly and then comment erroneously...and that exactly what I did. :blush:

It does make you wonder whether she would gamble on it. If she could pass it, then she could say, "See, I told you so all along!" but I still wouldn't believe her.

And, yes, wouldn't be at all surprised to find out she was looking up how to beat the polygraph! :rotfl2:

Yes, that would be my fear. :headache:
Cindy would say she did the search for passing the polygraph.......:rolleyes1:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter