Casey Anthony Civil Trials Discussion

Thanks for the heads up about the interview. I'll look for it online. :) Wish I could've caught the JA trial from the begining, but I found out about it late. Maybe I'll catch you guys on the next big televised trial, it was fun chatting about this one. Still trying to get over the verdict though. ;)

And reading my last post above, I just want to say...I still cannot bring myself to watch the movie based on Jeff Ashton's book, and it's still on my DVR! :eek: Along with the Dr Phil interview with Bozo. :laughing:

I understand the feeling! I tried to jump in the JA trial discussion but ended up only lurking a little because I still feel heartbroken about the CA verdict! After all this time too! I know I need to get over it, but when I look at JA I see CA all over again. :crazy2: Cue the Twilight Zone music LOL.

But hopefully justice will prevail this time (fingers crossed) ;)

BTW for anyone interested, here's the Orlando Sentinel's take on the Today show this AM:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-judge-belvin-perry-20130506,0,6011812.story

Hey there jovi! :wave:

Miss you on the Jodi Arias trial threads! (Went to the jury Friday...verdict watch now...getting flashbacks to the CA verdict! :eek: ) You always had so much great input on the CA trial. :)

Perry said that as the judge he has to decide whether there's enough evidence to give it to the jury (or something like that) and there was. He said he read the verdict twice and was very surprised. I'm sure he would have liked to say more about the jury, but that probably would be inappropriate. He did kind of say that she's getting what she deserves now, and will have to answer to "the judge of judges". :thumbsup2

Well, have to catch up on the Jodi Arias trial thread before I leave to babysit DGD in CT. She's almost a year and a half now! With boundless energy. :eek: (I babysit on Fridays, but DD needed me today too...DURING TRIAL WATCH! Sheesh.)

Hope all is well with you!

And Perry is right about the judge. That's all I will say about that.

Judge Perry will be on Nancy Grace tomorrow night 8pm HLN.
He will be discussing the Arias case.

Hard to believe but it's been 2 years

How do I know??? Because its Nicole's 2nd birthday today
I remember the days and weeks leading up to today spending hours and hours a day watching the live feeds and talking with you all while in the hospital

Here's Nicole and her big sister Cassandra

image.jpg

She is so beautiful!! How are you? I can't believe it has been ritwo years. Just so you know, during the JA trial we had someone else deliver.:rotfl2: You are missed. We are watching the George Zimmerman trial. Thanks for sharing!

YOur girls are beautiful!! I remember fondly, waiting for Nicole to join our Disney family!!

We missed your during the JA trial!!

Great pics!! Can't believe it has been 2 years.

Kurby, good to see you! Your daughters are adorable! Can't believe it's been two years. :bday: Nicole! Thanks for the update! :goodvibes

I always open this thread when it shows up again with trepidation., expecting to read some kind of other sickening event with Bozo or CA!

So GLAD its about your babies Kurby! They are beautiful! 2 years... wow! Congratulation on your beautiful family!

" A loose end that really haunts me".
Is he kidding me???

Such a dirt bag.
What a scum sucking dirt bag (had to clean it up for the Dis).
So the book made it onto the New York Times bestseller list???? I can't believe that many people gave him their money. And you can't convince me that he doesn't believe that Casey Anthony did it. :mad:
He knows she did it.
::yes::

He will say anything to keep his name and face in the news. He's like the obnoxious kid who thrives on attention, even (especially?) negative attention. He's trash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter