Can you use more credits on DxDDP for "for 2" for one person? Is there a limit you can use?

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
OK so weird question here. We have DxDDP (3 adults, 1 child) going to eat at Yachtsman for dinner. DD4 will not eat anything there, just pick off our plate. We have 8 credits left to use at this restaurant. DH wants the porterhouse for 2 (requires 4 credits), My adult friend and I just want a regular meal (2 each which makes 4). WIll they give us any issue on DH ordering the "for 2" meal if we have the credits to use??? So basically 3 adults ordering but using 8 credits?

It's just a payment method to the restaurant, so I assume there'll be no problem with that. If you're using the extra credits, note that you're entitled to an extra beverage, appetizer, and dessert as well, if desired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter