Can we make 11:30 flight out?

WDWLVR

<font color=green>DVC @ The Boardwalk</font><br><f
Need help from our fellow cruisers. We have the 7 day Western booked for this May. Air fares are now going low enough that we want to book. The problem is that the 1:50 flight we normally take is pretty booked and pricier than the 11:30 am flight (that has a lot more room on it).

We currently have Disney transfers.

Can we make it to the airport in time to check in, do security, and make the flight?

Would it be better to take a limo and skip the transfers.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

i bet u can , if u leave the ship and go to airport ..
we had a 11:50 and we made that peter
with time to spare my BIL was at the airport at 9:30
WAITING for the same flight peter

You sure can - just be ready to leave that beautiful ship asap on Sat. a.m. We did it last year for the same flight time and got to MCO with time to spare. We did use private transportion, but saw the 1st DCL bus pulling out right behind us. I would mention to driver about flight time.

We always use the DCL buses, and have always been to the airport in time for an 11:30am flight. You don't have to be the first ones off the ship, but you should try to debark soon after the ship is cleared. With the buses, we're usually to MCO between 9:30 and 10:00. Note that we always have early dining, so we eat breakfast early on the last day. If you have late dining, you may want to have breakfast at the buffet on the last morning.

Mary, you should be able to make an 11:30 flight with no problem. If you want extra protection, get a town car to take you to the airport, you can be off the ship by 8:00 and at the airport by 9:00 if you do that. :)

Thanks everyone. Looks like we'll book the 11:30 plane out. We'll stick with the Disney transfers for right now and time how long it takes us after our 2/2 cruise to change to a limo if needed. Didn't want to wait to book the air as the price seems right now.

Once again I knew I could get the answer here. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter