Can I give my res. dates to someone else or do they just go back into the computer for the first luc

WishUponAStar

Mouseketeer
Kind of have a "standing res." at WDW. Last summer made them for Christmas of 2000. Have paid about $250 now, just letting WDW hold the money for me. Had hoped to pay off room/campsite before we went. Cancelled and made for June 2001 with the same money. Not sure if we will go or not yet. If we do not I will cancel and make a new res. for another date using the same money. If someone were to need a res and none were available, and if I changed my dates, could I give my old dates to someone? I would assume they would go into the computer and go to the next caller. Just wondering if there was some way to help someone out if I were able to. We really want to go to WDW, but for the same $$ we could take several different week long trips during the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter