Can adults eat from kid section of buffet?

mommy2paris

DIS Veteran
Can adults eat from kid section of buffet?
We have upcoming reservation for lunch at Crystal Palace, as we were unable to get breakfast hours.
My dh is a very picky eater to say the least. Looking at the lunch menu... he would probably only eat pizza, rotisserie chicken, and then the chicken strips & mac n cheese from the kids buffet.
Just wanted to make sure this is okay. (He would be paying full price, of course!)
TIA!

Absolutely. We do it all the time and it is not frowned upon.

Yes, you can. My DW ate 1/2 a plate of the green beans from the kid's section! The CP lunch was our favorite meal at WDW in April.

At most of the buffets, there isn't even a distinction of the kids choices. There's not a big sign saying "Kids Buffet Here!". Anyone can eat anything off any place on the buffet.

There is no such thing as a "kids buffet" or even an "adult buffet" at Disney. They have buffets with one section lower to the floor which has on it items that kids tend to enjoy (such as pizza, hot dogs, chicken strips, mac & cheese, etc.). Any person at the buffet (including children less than age three who are free) can get anything from any part of the buffet.

We ate at the Crystal Palace last year. And I didnt really like anything on the 'adult' side. But the kids area, oh boy! I am a mac n cheese kinda gal:lmao: I actually stood there with my DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter