Camp Of Disney RP Part 3

Jori: "They both sound equally good.." She pondered out loud.

Alana: She shrugged. She pulled her wand out of her boot and began to make mini fireworks, bored. "Whatever you guys want." She looked at her wand. "Oohh, we could play hide and seek tag....while.... Flying! Like, you would hide, but if you hear the seeker coming or something you can run away, but flying would make it way funner!"

Alana: She shrugged. She pulled her wand out of her boot and began to make mini fireworks, bored. "Whatever you guys want." She looked at her wand. "Oohh, we could play hide and seek tag....while.... Flying! Like, you would hide, but if you hear the seeker coming or something you can run away, but flying would make it way funner!"

Eric: He swallow a lump in his throat. "F-flying? Doesn't that sound a bit d-dangerous?"

Eric: He swallow a lump in his throat. "F-flying? Doesn't that sound a bit d-dangerous?"

Alana: "Well, it SOUNDS dangerous, but it's not, really." She waved her wand and smiled as she began to float. "It's really fun. And as long as you don't aim straight for the ground, there's no way you'll fall."

Alana: "Well, it SOUNDS dangerous, but it's not, really." She waved her wand and smiled as she began to float. "It's really fun. And as long as you don't aim straight for the ground, there's no way you'll fall."

Eric: "I-I don't know about that, Amber. M-maybe you guys could play without me."

Alana: "Okay," she said. Then she waved her wand and everyone began to float. Jenna: "Cool!" Dustin: "Whoa, awesome," he said. Beeker squeaked as he floated off Dustin's shoulder.

Eric: He paled. He waved his arms around nervously. "How do I control this?"

Josie: She laughed. "Awesome!"

Alana: "Okay," she said. Then she waved her wand and everyone began to float.

Jenna: "Cool!"

Dustin: "Whoa, awesome," he said. Beeker squeaked as he floated off Dustin's shoulder.

Jori: She tried to kind of balance herself in the air. It was weird, but really cool! "Who wants to seek?"

OOC: Jori can seek if no one else wants to.

Eric: He paled. He waved his arms around nervously. "How do I control this?"

Josie: She laughed. "Awesome!"
Alana: "Just leaned and use your arms." She demonstrated, leaning down with her arms together in front of her, like she was diving. She flew to the ground, then as she leaned back up she flew back to the other. "It's kinda like swimming."
Jori: She tried to kind of balance herself in the air. It was weird, but really cool! "Who wants to seek?"

OOC: Jori can seek if no one else wants to.

OOC: She can if you want

Alana: "Just leaned and use your arms." She demonstrated, leaning down with her arms together in front of her, like she was diving. She flew to the ground, then as she leaned back up she flew back to the other. "It's kinda like swimming." OOC: She can if you want

Eric: "Okay."

OOC: okay

Jori: "Okay! I'm it!" She covered her eyes with her hands and started counting. She started floating upside down and her hair went up. "16... 17... 18..."

Alana: As she flew away, she called out, "Don't go too far up, it would be bad to like break out of the atmosphere." Then she flew off.

Dustin: "Yeah, that would be bad." He flew off, wobbling slightly. He was so used to the caverns of Slugterra, seeing the sky was strange- but flying in it was crazy. And awesome.

Dustin: As he flew around, he didn't pay attention and flew into a low cloud, coming out almost soaked. "Aw, man," he mumbled. Then he looked around for a good spot.

Amber: she floated onto a cabin roof. She could hide right under the edge of the roof, pressed against the wall.

Fred: he noticed some flying kids. "Alana, what's going on?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter