Camp Of Disney RP Part 3

Jori: "Wow, he's good."

Dustin: He nodded in agreement, and ignored Dana.

Alana: "Okay. Oh, and, Dana, if you see Amber or Eric, could you tell me?"

Dana: She nodded. "Okay." Then she hurried off and slipped into her cabin. She grabbed a bag of tools from one of her duffel bags she'd brought and went back outside and sat under a tree. Then she began to fix het blaster.

OOC: Noelle, can Eric win? I have a plan that would be funny.

Jori: She looked around. She thought she might have seen the direction Amber had gone in earlier, but she kept that to herself.

Josie: She spotted Amber and smiled. She quickly hid her smile and averted her eyes.

Alana: Finally, she spotted Amber in a bush. She snuck up on it and then suddenly looked in the leaves. "Found you!" she said triumphantly.

Josie: She smiled. She turned around and screamed seeing Eric right there.

Eric: "I believe I win?"

Josie: "Y-yeah. Where were you?"

Eric: "Now, if I told you I wouldn't be able to hide there anymore, now would I?" He pulled his fingers across his lips and pretended to zip them up.

Alana: Finally, she spotted Amber in a bush. She snuck up on it and then suddenly looked in the leaves. "Found you!" she said triumphantly.

Amber: she laughed. "Not my best hiding place, but oh well. Good job Eric!"

Josie: She smiled. She turned around and screamed seeing Eric right there.

Eric: "I believe I win?"

Josie: "Y-yeah. Where were you?"

Eric: "Now, if I told you I wouldn't be able to hide there anymore, now would I?" He pulled his fingers across his lips and pretended to zip them up.

Alana: "Wow, nice job Eric."

Dustin: He grinned. "Nice job," he told Eric.

Alana: "Okay, well, I guess I'll count that as a yes? Or do you want to play something else like tag? I don't care either way," she added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter