Calling all Le Cellier experts

M2DD's

DIS Veteran
So I know this sounds crazy but I can't find anything on the menue that I can(or will)eat. I don't eat meat or cheeses. They have a stuffed mushroom but it sounds gross.My DH and DD really want to eat there .They wanted to last year but couldn't get an ADR and they were not taking walk ups at all (FD time)So this year I made our ADR 180 days so we would be able to get in. My question is has anybody ever gotten something made for them that was not on the menue?I saw on the child's menue they had pasta with tomato sauce(doesn't seem worth it to use a TS credit). Should I just go with them and not order anything to eat and just get a drink. I'm so :confused3 on what I should do. Any advise would be helpful.
Laura

I would call them and inquire about their vegitarian choices if you're concerned. They may be happy to make you a larger portion of pasta or something else to eat from what they have in stock. Maybe a larger portion of one of the appetizers or a salad would do for you? Unfortunately LeCellier is a steakhouse so I'm not sure how much you'll find here :S

If this is something your husband and daughter really want to do, take the hit on the TS credit and eat what you can I guess, I'm sure their dinners will cost enough to make up!

Your other option is to do a CS before your ADR and then just sit with your family while they eat and save your TS meal for another time, OR pay OOP for something small for yourself that you will eat.

My DD had this same problem when we went last trip. She does not eat red meat or seafood. We went during lunch and there was not a poultry choice either. The server was very snippy about offering her any choice and basicly told her we really have nothing for you! This unfortunatly set a very bad tone to our meal. DD ended up ordering the pasta dish that is served with shrimp she got it without the shrimp. It was soooo gross! I also had a bite and it was horrible!
Don't count on them working with you at all. Other resturants were much more acomodating and the chef even came out a couple times to ask about what she might like.
Save your TS credit and just order a salad and desert.
LC used to be our favorite resturant, but my family was so disapointed last time I doubt we will go back. If your family would like a good steak dinner and there also be choices for you try Kona Cafe at the Poly or surprise to us- Coral Reef! We had wonder food and service at both of these resturants, much better than Le Cellier.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter