BUILD A BEAR Exchange

Dania hasn't been online since yesterday.....I have a PM to her that isn't picked up, so until she comes on and closes this, there is time.
Better hurry though, not sure what her schedule is like today.

You snuck in on this one, Dyan :)

I'm going to the mall today :( with no name.
Guess I will be doing my exchange shopping online....which is fun too. At least I can look real time and see what everything looks like.

I'm so sorry everyone, I had major issues with the computer last night but they are now resolved. I will be getting the names out this afternoon.

DisneyCP2002 said:
I'm so sorry everyone, I had major issues with the computer last night but they are now resolved. I will be getting the names out this afternoon.
that means we get to go shopping on Thursday :woohoo:

We'd go tomorrow but ds has his first day of Kinder tomorrow!

Do we have a sent/received thread yet??

Well, my order was placed, shipping the 4-7 day way....I will post when it is on its way.
That was fun ::yes::

Meriweather said:
Do we have a sent/received thread yet??

Well, my order was placed, shipping the 4-7 day way....I will post when it is on its way.
That was fun ::yes::
Wow that was fast!

I'm still not quite sure who my person is or if they have a wish-list yet? :earboy2:

Meriweather said:
Mine came through e-mail. did you check there?
I only got a PM with their name and addy. I'm hoping for some more info tomorrow.

I didn't submit a wishlist... I hope we didn't have to. I don't already have anything from BAB, and I'd pretty much be happy no matter what I get. Maybe your person just doesn't have a preference.

thewishfire said:
I didn't submit a wishlist... I hope we didn't have to. I don't already have anything from BAB, and I'd pretty much be happy no matter what I get. Maybe your person just doesn't have a preference.
technically you didn't have to, but it would have been nice to know if he already has a bear and I get to dress it, or if he needs a bear.

It sure would stink if I bought clothes and he doesn't have a bear to put it on :rotfl:

Okay all I'm setting up a sent/received thread in just a few moments. Not everyone sent me a wish list and since it was optional I couldn't make them. If you didn't receive an email from DisneyCP2002@aol.com with a wishlist attached then no your person didn't have one.

I didnt make a wishlist either, but I did put a note in with my email stating that my kids did NOT have bears.

Both of my daughters exchanges have been sent. Hope your little ones enjoy as much as my 2 had fun picking out..lol

BTW I didn't submit their wishlist..I think I forgot, is it too late?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter