BUILD A BEAR Exchange

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
Well it's that time of year again, the build a bear exchange is here. This can be for outfits OR to add another build a bear to your collection. Most, like me, have quiet a collection of bears/animals LOL The important stuff:

Mail by date: September 7th
Cost: $15 plus shipping (this is to cover an outfit OR a bear)

Please PM me the following

Name
Address
Email Address(must have so I can send you the wishlist of your exchangee if there is one)
Elf yes or no
International yes or no
Child participating yes or no(if yes please fill out above for them as well ty)

This has helped immensely in the last several exchanges so PLEASE if you have a wishlist PLEASE send it to DisneyCP2002@aol.com. The wishlists are free & you can create one via the website.

Abi has been waiting for this one!!!! :thumbsup2

Will send PM shortly

ok, just out of interest, does any uk diser know if the 'build a bear' outfits are the same size as the bear factory ones?

Okay question....I went looking on the website for a place to do a wish list. I couldn't find one...am I missing something or do we just write out the wish list?

ok ive worked the clothes sizes out, i'd love to join in with this one, but haven't got a bear :(

I'd like to join, my bf's bear could do with a new outfit if I don't get to it first :rotfl:

emily1982 said:
ok ive worked the clothes sizes out, i'd love to join in with this one, but haven't got a bear :(

I don't think you need to already have a bear to join in. At least I hope not, because I don't have one either! :blush:

Ok, I've decided!! I'm going to sign my youngest up for this exchange :goodvibes:

now my older three are going to kill me!!! (I'd love to sign them all up, but can't afford the $$ for 4 exchanges :blush: )

This may sound dumb..lol but are these exchanges for things we already have (or do we go buy Brand New things from Build a Bear) to ship? My daughters would love to join this too, as they are adicted to BAB..lol
THANKS!

sunshyne1023 said:
This may sound dumb..lol but are these exchanges for things we already have (or do we go buy Brand New things from Build a Bear) to ship? My daughters would love to join this too, as they are adicted to BAB..lol
THANKS!
you would buy all new things for your exchangee. The minimum you would spend is $15 for this exchange.

If your exchangee fills out a wishlist then you will receive it so you have an idea of some things they would like/need.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter