Bubba and Tink Final Update 11/23

I think I have a new form of torture !! One of the Ladies at the House has on headphones and is singing !!:scared1:It is worse than anything you have heard on American Idol:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Has She Bangs beat to H***!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: So Marv watch out or I will tape it and play it for you:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

For Cape Cod this is gonna be much harder to pre trip as I am clueless :confused3Marv don't even !!!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
I think I have a new form of torture !! One of the Ladies at the House has on headphones and is singing !!:scared1:It is worse than anything you have heard on American Idol:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Has She Bangs beat to H***!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: So Marv watch out or I will tape it and play it for you:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Welcome Back Rosie! Sooooo glad you are feeling better!!! :sad2: :headache:

Welcome Back Rosie! Sooooo glad you are feeling better!!! :sad2: :headache:

Yes my sense of humor is back to normal, for me that is before Marv points out that there is nothing normal about my wit !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am glad you feel better again, Rosie! Playing catch up again myself and was delighted I was only two pages behind! :rotfl2:

I really have had a tough time dealing with Joannes' passing and have kinda been going on Farmville as it is mindless and does not require using brain cells as the Dis does when you have the BOYS around :rotfl2::rotfl2: Then I got sick and am still not 100% , of course had I stayed home and slept it might have made a big difference. I of course didn't do that :confused3;)
I am now sorely missing my Dis so will be on more !!!:love:

For Cape Cod this is gonna be much harder to pre trip as I am clueless :confused3Marv don't even !!!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm not Marv....can I say it?

We will be staying in Hyannis and going to Provincetown , if anyone knows the area and has any good restaurant suggestions I am allears (pardon the pun)I am particularly looking for one of those lake front shantys that sells Lobsters.

Never been there, so I'm no help. Sounds great though....I'd love to visit one of those places where you can get a lobster sandwich.

Sounds hilarious! :rotfl2:

I'm not Marv....can I say it?

Hey !!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Never been there, so I'm no help. Sounds great though....I'd love to visit one of those places where you can get a lobster sandwich.

I am sure they are there , we will be travelling around the area so it is much harder to plan ahead!!

Sounds hilarious! :rotfl2:

You try listening to what sounds like a cat wailing on a tin roof for hours :scared1::rotfl2::rotfl2:Charlotte and I were planning so serious harm tonight !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Any who moving on to Cape Cod !!

The Dates are June 14th thru 18th, we will be staying in Hyannis , don't know where yet but it will have aHOT buffet breakfast.
Day 1. We will leave Buffaloat 6 a.m in a 15 passenger Budget Van:banana:Carol does the driving in order to keep death off the road:rotfl2:
We figure about a 8 =9 hour drive plus a few stops should put us ther by 3- 4 p intime for a nice meal in Hyannis , after which Carol will be ready for BED and I have an idea most of us will be too !!
Day 2 we start at the Potato Chip Factory .where we will get samples :banana::banana::banana:, We then move onto the Plimoth Plantation which sounds really cool ,it has a Early Settler Living Museum, and a Native American one !! The Main Building has a restaurant that appears to offer some different food options that are in line with the Era as well as sandwiches etc !!

After that I do not have the exact agenda but I know we will do a Whale Watch ,and several other things . Some of the things are preplanned and others are left up to us . I know for sure we see the Plymouth Rock and we will be in Provincetown which I hear is Hmmmm interesting:rotfl2::rotfl2:

My guess is in Early May wewill have our pretrip meeting for both Lake George and Cape Cod , IF they send us to Universal in May I am sure that meeting will be right after Easter :banana::banana:

Dan and Cathleen are doing Disney in Mid May
I will proceed in a few days with my Universal Plans as that is on the Dis Boards sooo of course much easier to plan !!

Wit? WIT??? :rotfl:

Sorry I can't help you with this trip Rosie. If you were going north of "Bahstun" around the Salem and Gloucester area, or even west towards Lexington and Concord, I could give you some ideas, but I stayed away from the Cape Cod and Hyannis areas when I spent a lot of time in that area.

As for lobster, if you can find a dumpy little place where they serve lobster "in the rough" you can get some really good whole lobster at a reasonable price. :woohoo: It is a little like eating Fish and chips at Epcot from the Counter Service location. They give you a little paper tray with the lobster and a side (maybe an ear of corn) and you eat it at an old wooden table, throwing the shell in a bucket. I think the place I did that was either in or very close to Salem.

Just be careful if you happen to head in that direction. Salem is famous for some past snap judgements, but I'm not truly sure they have put that completely behind them in all cases........ :rolleyes1

Just be careful if you happen to head in that direction. Salem is famous for some past snap judgements, but I'm not truly sure they have put that completely behind them in all cases........ :rolleyes1

She is a witch....... Rosie if the locals are trying to make a fire ... look out... especially in June. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh! I am a little behind on the questions - Now I have to try to me more creative than MARV! (and I noticed I got blamed for Cherie's hi-jinx!):rotfl2:

Round 2 The Carol Round
1. Will Carol be hit on by an Elvis this year ?

With so many Elvises (or Elves?) I'm sure Carol will catch the eye of at least one!
2. Will one of the guys propose to Carol this year ?
Of course! The trip wouldn't be complete without a proposal! :love:
3. What will Carol be looking for this year to judge the Best Elvis ???
A new pair of Aviator sunglasses! :3dglasses
4.Will Carol join Rosie in the Lap Dances !!?
OMG! When did lap dances become a tradition??? Guess I missed that one! :scared1:
5.Will Carol survive another Trip with Rosie ???

She will have to, if she wants to go next year!:yay:

Wit? WIT??? :rotfl:

Sorry I can't help you with this trip Rosie. If you were going north of "Bahstun" around the Salem and Gloucester area, or even west towards Lexington and Concord, I could give you some ideas, but I stayed away from the Cape Cod and Hyannis areas when I spent a lot of time in that area.

As for lobster, if you can find a dumpy little place where they serve lobster "in the rough" you can get some really good whole lobster at a reasonable price. :woohoo: It is a little like eating Fish and chips at Epcot from the Counter Service location. They give you a little paper tray with the lobster and a side (maybe an ear of corn) and you eat it at an old wooden table, throwing the shell in a bucket. I think the place I did that was either in or very close to Salem.

First of all are you calling me a WITCH:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
The place you described for Lobster is exactly what I meant !! Outside and you stood in line for your Lobster and I believe it was an ear of corn that came with it !!They also had another Shack wher you could get fries and burgers etc !!A place like that would be perfect !!!!

Plans are looking good, Rosie!

Now, if only you could go to WDW in August. ;)

Karin it was sooo HOT in August!!PlusI don't think they offer August Florida Trips , our guys are frequently sensitive to the Hot sun due to the meds so many of them take :scared1:

Samantha has her acceptance for the Trip this summer and the LIST to start shopping for:scared1::scared1::scared1:She goes for a meeting this Saturday so hopefully I will have more details after that !!

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie!!!! No one told me about your TPR!!! I've been left out of loop!!! :faint:

That's okay...already caught up...and it wasn't easy!!! Funny looking hairy men and cats? Oh me oh my....

Congrats to Samantha! Can't wait to hear her itinerary - going to be such a wonderful experience and so much fun!

Well, Cape Cod is a place I kinda know...being that I lived in Boston for 39 years and what I don't know can easily ask and find out quickly. Just let me know what you want and I will do my best to find out.

First - Cape Cod is not even close to inexpensive - it's a classy and classic New England place and everything about is lovely (although I am not a huge fan of Provincetown) and prices are HIGH! Do not know of any "lobsta" shacks on the Cape (North Shore would be easy!), but will ask a friend who spends several weeks there every summer - she is bran new grandmother so might wait a few days before I write to her...they are still spending all their time at the hospital with the new family.:goodvibes

I've stayed in Hyannis a couple of times - part of it is so pretty...well, most of it, but it is not as charming as other Cape towns.

Plymouth Plantation is neat and everyone should enjoy the visit - be careful and don't grab the pole and fall over onto Plymouth Rock!!! No pole dancing there!! :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Glad you are feeling better! :flower3:

First of all are you calling me a WITCH:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
The place you described for Lobster is exactly what I meant !! Outside and you stood in line for your Lobster and I believe it was an ear of corn that came with it !!They also had another Shack wher you could get fries and burgers etc !!A place like that would be perfect !!!!
I didn't call you a witch, but it looked like Pat did!!! :eek:

I mean, you should be safe right? After all, they didn't convict you when the trials were originally going on..... :rolleyes1

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie!!!! No one told me about your TPR!!! I've been left out of loop!!! :faint:

That's okay...already caught up...and it wasn't easy!!! Funny looking hairy men and cats? Oh me oh my....

Congrats to Samantha! Can't wait to hear her itinerary - going to be such a wonderful experience and so much fun!

Well, Cape Cod is a place I kinda know...being that I lived in Boston for 39 years and what I don't know can easily ask and find out quickly. Just let me know what you want and I will do my best to find out.

First - Cape Cod is not even close to inexpensive - it's a classy and classic New England place and everything about is lovely (although I am not a huge fan of Provincetown) and prices are HIGH! Do not know of any "lobsta" shacks on the Cape (North Shore would be easy!), but will ask a friend who spends several weeks there every summer - she is bran new grandmother so might wait a few days before I write to her...they are still spending all their time at the hospital with the new family.:goodvibes

I've stayed in Hyannis a couple of times - part of it is so pretty...well, most of it, but it is not as charming as other Cape towns.

Plymouth Plantation is neat and everyone should enjoy the visit - be careful and don't grab the pole and fall over onto Plymouth Rock!!! No pole dancing there!! :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Glad you are feeling better! :flower3:

Well I already answered a few quotes and my computor for some reason OR the Dis didn't save the replies !! I am sooo happy to have an advisor for Cape Cod !!!!:banana::banana:When I have more details of the planned activitoes I will definately be asking you !!

I mean, you should be safe right? After all, they didn't convict you when the trials were originally going on..... :rolleyes1

Okay so you deny calling me a WITCH but then insult me by saying I am 200 years old !!!:sad2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Tomorrow is a busy day!! Samantha goes for her first Meeting for the Trip , so I should have news on that tomorrow , and Steph takes her 5 hour Driving Class:scared1::scared1:

She is a witch....... Rosie if the locals are trying to make a fire ... look out... especially in June. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Oh! I am a little behind on the questions - Now I have to try to me more creative than MARV! (and I noticed I got blamed for Cherie's hi-jinx!):rotfl2:

Round 2 The Carol Round
1. Will Carol be hit on by an Elvis this year ?

With so many Elvises (or Elves?) I'm sure Carol will catch the eye of at least one!
2. Will one of the guys propose to Carol this year ?
Of course! The trip wouldn't be complete without a proposal! :love:
3. What will Carol be looking for this year to judge the Best Elvis ???
A new pair of Aviator sunglasses! :3dglasses
4.Will Carol join Rosie in the Lap Dances !!?
OMG! When did lap dances become a tradition??? Guess I missed that one! :scared1:
5.Will Carol survive another Trip with Rosie ???

She will have to, if she wants to go next year!:yay:

Lap Dances aren't a Tradition in Lake George , but some of my more troublesome readers okay Marv suggested we Lap Dance Elvis !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Now I am sure he will deny it but even if he wasn't the originator he joined in !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just some Monty Python Humor. Marv is the one who insinuated you were a witch. :rolleyes1

Just some Monty Python Humor. Marv is the one who insinuated you were a witch. :rolleyes1

Not only a Witch but a 200 year old one :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have not got all the details of Samantha's meeting yet , as I was working and she is off at a party so from what I've gleaned !! Ther are 11 going from the Buffalo area and another 30 odd from other parts of the USA . She seems to have struck up a friendship with a girl named Julia . Judy told me that they arranged a get together after the trip for all of them and family at Someones's home in Williamsville , so they can share there experience and pix etc !!When they stay with the Host families in Germany they have to bring small gifts , such as postcards , trinkets with local sports teams on, also they were told that the group attracts a lot of attention especially at the Eiffel Tower and little gifts are very well received . They said postcards of Niuagara Falls are very popular !! Gee I think we can manage that:lmao::lmao: They will only get to do laundry once for sure possibly twice !!:scared1: Have to pack very light :worship:Do they realise these are teenagers !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I have to start hunting thru my disney drawer for all my travel stuff , no need buying what I already have !!!

So I am on amission to find her things she needs either free (as in my drawer) or cheap!!

I have never been to Cape Cod (we've always wanted to). That should be a fun trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter